Emanuele Giaccherini (8 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I agree. Sure he was a bit wasteful. But he gave a very interesting interpretation to his new role. Always available, creating several chances with his runs into the box and into space. He was one of the most dangerous and present players on the pitch. While Marchisio covered the gaps, playing Vidal's role, Giaccherini played Marchisio's role.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
because he placed easy ball from one meter in the net? haha if you think like that, prepare yourself for mediocre Juve.He should be benched for the rest of his life.Del Pieros ironic smile said it all.
Ever heard of good positioning?
Timing?
Speed and beating his marker to the ball?

It's not like he was camping there..

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The hate on the likes of Giaccherini and Pepe, who always give their all and contribute to our victories, is still unexplainable.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
The hate on the likes of Giaccherini and Pepe, who always give their all and contribute to our victories, is still unexplainable.
Yeah, you'd think the team is suffering from playing them while they're actually contributing much to our winnings.
On the other hand, praising and standing up for a player who is contributing shit to the team or "out of form" is OK.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Yeah, you'd think the team is suffering from playing them while they're actually contributing much to our winnings.
On the other hand, praising and standing up for a player who is contributing shit to the team or "out of form" is OK.

Np, giach is not the reason why we are winning. Pepe maybe, ive grown to understand his role on the team. Giachcherini's role to me is still up in the air, for all the things he does well, such as beating his man etc he seems to lack finishing and end product. Of course I wish him the best, but from what I saw from elia he would be willing to work hard as well and also provide end product.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
His positioning sense is quite well.

Game changer today, when he played as a CM before Pepe got injured, you could see how much space he created for Vucinic.

Nice goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)