Emanuele Giaccherini (7 Viewers)

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,325
    if he had scored his chances it would be an Iniestaesque performance.

played a really good game.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Yeah, positive.

He was awful infront of the goal, but there's a reason why he played 90 minutes.
    Yeah, well, I'm not saying he did everything wrong. And him being wasteful in front of goal I can take, because he's not a striker. What really pissed me off about him today was his passing, actually. Poor precision, and a couple of times he just gave the ball to Novara.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Yeah, well, I'm not saying he did everything wrong. And him being wasteful in front of goal I can take, because he's not a striker. What really pissed me off about him today was his passing, actually. Poor precision, and a couple of times he just gave the ball to Novara.
    I agree that this wasn't his best performance for us, he lost the ball couple of times but comparing him to Motta? I don't get that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I don't understand the over the top criticism, and I'm not sure I'll even attempt to. He had a below average game because he mixed constant involvement, nice touches, direct running and skill with horrible wastefulness, more than one dangerous loss of possession and his lack of physique to play that CM role well.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    We tend to create some really unrelaistic expectation to any sign of promise and then become really furious when the subject doesnt deliver close to our delusional estimations. Thats typical Juventuz and Juventus mentality

Because he is a pint sized SS/LM, at the beginning of the season, a called him a poor man's Giovinco.
    As his as weak as and small size as Giovinco, but less technical and clinical.

But now i see him as a poor man's Pepe.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
    Anyone notice his style of "drawing" fouls? He basically jumps into opposition players, gets deflected like a gnat to the ground, and the referee somehow calls in his favour. Probably out of pity.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Anyone notice his style of "drawing" fouls? He basically jumps into opposition players, gets deflected like a gnat to the ground, and the referee somehow calls in his favour. Probably out of pity.
    :agree:

I also love how opponents literally push him off their way when he's defending against them. Like he's not even there.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
    this guy and Pepe are most frustrating Juve players to watch ever.They kill all the joy in winning a game, both of them play badly, or better yet frustratingly bad.We won today and I could not relish our victory because these two fucks frustrated me enormously during the game.I hate them both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)