Eljero Elia (13 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Acclimated or not, bla bla. He has played in Holland, Germany and was a regular for one of the best NT's in the world. He's not a Serie D player who needs to get acclimated. Just put him out there and see if he can play. Its football, if he can do it then great. If not, well then send him away.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Acclimated or not, bla bla. He has played in Holland, Germany and was a regular for one of the best NT's in the world. He's not a Serie D player who needs to get acclimated. Just put him out there and see if he can play. Its football, if he can do it then great. If not, well then send him away.
I recall who looked quite dangerous in the WC final and thought "who's this kid!"

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He could be really useful, but he is a bit of drama queen, and needs to focus on what's important. He tweeted a week ago celebrating that he has 60,000 followers, so I tweeted him back "You start making some impact on the pitch and you will get 6 digits followers sooner than later! #ForzaJuve", and he decided to block me for that. From the look of it, he is too sensitive, and worried about what people say about him. Maybe if he put that much effort in training, he would have been starting. Anyway, I wish him good luck!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
He could be really useful, but he is a bit of drama queen, and needs to focus on what's important. He tweeted a week ago celebrating that he has 60,000 followers, so I tweeted him back "You start making some impact on the pitch and you will get 6 digits followers sooner than later! #ForzaJuve", and he decided to block me for that. From the look of it, he is too sensitive, and worried about what people say about him. Maybe if he put that much effort in training, he would have been starting. Anyway, I wish him good luck!
:lol2:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Elia needs to work hard in training, and improve his attitude towards it. If he does that then no doubt conte will give him a chance but in Conte I trust. Reality is we never expected Giacch and Esti to excel this much, tough look for Elia but if your really that good, then show it in training, give conte no other choice but to play you and you will gain his trust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)