Eljero Elia (5 Viewers)

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
I can't understand this shit either. Wasn't it Conte who pushed for this transfer? Who the hell is Padoin? Why the hell did we waste such (relatively) big money on Elia then? :sigh:
I agree with this. Elia played the world cup with holland but conte prefers giaccherini. A player nobody knew existed before his move to juve. I have followed really close his perfomances and this player is bad. Elia had a good performance against Roma. Great pass for quagliarella. But after that game he didn't get any other chance. It really pisses me off that Conte uses mediocre players instead of Elia.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
conte probably only pushed for the transfer of elia to teach him a lesson of claiming that juve was no big club. what better lesson to give is to by mighty enough to buy him, just to make him sit in the stands while showing him how you can do fine without him (sitting second in the league is doing fine, for you nay-sayers)

Jul 1, 2010
conte probably only pushed for the transfer of elia to teach him a lesson of claiming that juve was no big club. what better lesson to give is to by mighty enough to buy him, just to make him sit in the stands while showing him how you can do fine without him (sitting second in the league is doing fine, for you nay-sayers)
A very expensive lesson (9M transfer fee+wages) :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)