eleven players leaving inter in june: juve can use two or three of them (2 Viewers)

Apr 25, 2005
The list is garbage.Vieri is old,Recoba 2 expensive and the others...simply not good enough.exept Emre.brigliant player,i would love 2 see him in the Juventus shirt next season.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I like Ze Maria if we can get him, and considering the fact that this is a (garage sale), then we should go for Recoba as well. Then there's VDM...

arc

Mar 11, 2004
only emre is welcomed, we used to like davids, but he likes money more, so forget about him

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
My top priority for this list is Emre. The ideal partner for Emerson that adds creativity to the team, since Capello is almost certain to use the old 4-4-2, with him on the team, we would have more chances of scoring.

Ze Maria is ok, but he seems to be staying in Inter and is convinced that Inter will be the team to win trophies.

Cordoba? I don't like him much, mainly becos he can get suspensions rather easily. I would rather we get a young + good defender instead.

VDM never impressed me in any way, 1 of the overrated players I ever saw on the pitch.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Stankovic would be good, and VDM would also be nice.
Stankovic sucks!
Honestly the only player connected to inter that I really respect is Cannavaro.
J Zanetti is good player but I don't like him at all.
Emre...man he should stay there.

Romano

May 22, 2004
Emre is being linked with clubs in his own country and he's keen to go back to Turkey and play for Galatasaray or Fenerbahçe

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juventini_IL ] ++
Fenerbahce?if he really wants to get killed...
Stankovic is great player,i really love him.
I don't think that it will be a problem if he moves to FB,man gala's players did that and vise versa,btw I think he will join FB and not galatasaray,because of the economic situation

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventini_IL ] ++
Fenerbahce?if he really wants to get killed...
Stankovic is great player,i really love him.
Ok you like him but it doesn't mean that he should be our player.I like Nicole Kidman but she will not be good at all in our lines.:D
Stankovic sucks,and that is for real.:cheesy::cheesy::D:cheesy:

May 6, 2005
RECOBA!!!! who strikes better free kicks than him....except sinisa....how many free kicks have juve turn into gls this season...except for a couple of scorchers from nedved...we need recoba...he can also play left mid...something juve dont have....somebody that can play with camo...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)