Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
thats like saying i wouldnt recommend anyone go to chicago because of its south side, and i went to sharm area a year ago, didnt feel in danger at all, and egyptians>>>turks any days of the week :p
Do you guys have power outages in Chicago, and real possibilities of political unrest, terrorist attacks and the like:shifty:

Ya like i said sharm el sheikh is a different story.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
chiraq, nuff said
Still its not the same. You know what you get in Chicago, there are some places you don't go to and you're ok. Its not like going to a politically unstable country. Why not go to Damascus on holiday while you're at it :p

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Still its not the same. You know what you get in Chicago, there are some places you don't go to and you're ok. Its not like going to a politically unstable country. Why not go to Damascus on holiday while you're at it :p
egypt is not that unstable man, i have friends visiting there with their families as we speak, cairo is a metropolis and hot areas are known and well contained, and like you said the red sea resort cities are insulated.

maybe @Bisco can chime in further

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
X you are spot on actually, as I type I'm in hurgadah enjoying the awesomeness that is the red sea and thank God it's safe and pleasant. There are a ton of Russians, Germans, Brits, serbians, etc. Cairo is not a war zone, however they have a ton of police check points to ensure the safety of people considering we have the occasional bomb placed by cowards. Even Sinai, as long as you are not in northern Sinai you have nothing to worry about thank God.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Lol man I've got to disagree with you on this one. Safer than before, ya, safe? Not really. That is also putting aside the regular power outages too. I wouldn't recommend anyone go to Cairo yet. Sharm al sheikh is a different story i hear.
Been in Cairo since June 27 and I'm yet to experience a power shortage:)))

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
X you are spot on actually, as I type I'm in hurgadah enjoying the awesomeness that is the red sea and thank God it's safe and pleasant. There are a ton of Russians, Germans, Brits, serbians, etc. Cairo is not a war zone, however they have a ton of police check points to ensure the safety of people considering we have the occasional bomb placed by cowards. Even Sinai, as long as you are not in northern Sinai you have nothing to worry about thank God.
my parents came back a few days ago.
my dad was talking to the hotel manager (a german :lol:) and he told him they clearly
suffer from the isis shooting in tunesia and some checkpoints in sinai.

hotel was half empty.
some iberotel - so well known.
he enjoyed it as always though. its just sad for all those people making a living of tourism.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
my parents came back a few days ago.
my dad was talking to the hotel manager (a german ) and he told him they clearly
suffer from the isis shooting in tunesia and some checkpoints in sinai.

hotel was half empty.
some iberotel - so well known.
he enjoyed it as always though. its just sad for all those people making a living of tourism.
True sadly, in hurgadah the people don't go out of the hotels as before which in return effects all the shops outside the resort's that live off tourists. Glad he enjoyed it a great deal.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
True sadly, in hurgadah the people don't go out of the hotels as before which in return effects all the shops outside the resort's that live off tourists. Glad he enjoyed it a great deal.
thats about the 10th time they were on vacation in egypt. :tup:

first time we (still a kid back then) went there one year after this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxor_massacre

police was everywhere. in front and behind the bus - policecars.
in the bus - security, armed with AK’s.

you could follow year by year how things slowly went back to normality...
and now that IS fuckers destroy everything. :sergio:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thats about the 10th time they were on vacation in egypt. :tup:

first time we (still a kid back then) went there one year after this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxor_massacre

police was everywhere. in front and behind the bus - policecars.
in the bus - security, armed with AK’s.

you could follow year by year how things slowly went back to normality...
and now that IS fuckers destroy everything. :sergio:
That's nice to hear that they keep coming back:))) the terrorist attack you posted is the worst of them all and it took a very long time for the country to pick it's self up from that. Hopefully things return back to normal, because after my walk in what was hurgadahs busiest commercial area, the average owner is having to deal with catastrophic trade related issues.

These IS shit stains and there closet sympathizers are being dealt with, however it's a hard process but I'm sure it will be dealt with. I personally think the way the government in Egypt is handling it has a lot of room for improvement, yes there is a dire need for the military option make no mistake, but there should be an economical move, and a political move since we are dealing with an ideology however sickening and retarded it is. There is a reason locals in Sinai join the ranks of the retards and many have to do with social and economical reasons not religious reasons or there struggle with the Egyptian army, unlike what Turk is suggesting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Do you guys have power outages in Chicago, and real possibilities of political unrest, terrorist attacks and the like:shifty:

Ya like i said sharm el sheikh is a different story.

Yeah, everyone knows there has never been a significant terrorist attack on American soil.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Abdulmossad al Sisi's kill count is rising.

@Bisco as a supporter of him and coup d'etat, are you enjoying the recent murders?
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...rosecutor-hisham-barakat-190220114015671.html
Abdulmossad haven't lost your sense of humour Turk:)
Before I tell you what I think, and/if I'm enjoying this let me correct something for you. A- I'm not a supporter of Sisi, he is a political figure not a super human aka erdogan style:)))
B- yes you are spot on I supported the coup on super morsy because he was a shit president, from a fascist/religious group that lives in lalalalala land also known as Islamic caliphate:)))

As for the issue at hand, clearly you buy into Al-Jazeera's angle of the story, and of course you like the Muslim brotherhood love playing the victim and milking the shit out of any story as long as it helps your (the mb agenda) cause. These 9 men are the ones who got sentenced to death for there role in the murder if the general prosecutor ( am I 100% sure they committed the crime No, simply because I was not involved in the investigation and surely you can't confirm a 100% they are innocent unless you have super powers like the mb sheep). It's easy for the mb leaders who ran to Turkey and Qatar to point fingers because they are cowards just like any terrorist. First they brain wash boys who don't have any educational background and then they send them off to do their dirty work instead of them. Of course there is no point in me writing any further because you live in a world of your own where you firmly believe the coup was against the religion and not a group who uses religion as a means :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Abdulmossad haven't lost your sense of humour Turk:)
Before I tell you what I think, and/if I'm enjoying this let me correct something for you. A- I'm not a supporter of Sisi, he is a political figure not a super human aka erdogan style:)))
B- yes you are spot on I supported the coup on super morsy because he was a shit president, from a fascist/religious group that lives in lalalalala land also known as Islamic caliphate:)))

As for the issue at hand, clearly you buy into Al-Jazeera's angle of the story, and of course you like the Muslim brotherhood love playing the victim and milking the shit out of any story as long as it helps your (the mb agenda) cause. These 9 men are the ones who got sentenced to death for there role in the murder if the general prosecutor ( am I 100% sure they committed the crime No, simply because I was not involved in the investigation and surely you can't confirm a 100% they are innocent unless you have super powers like the mb sheep). It's easy for the mb leaders who ran to Turkey and Qatar to point fingers because they are cowards just like any terrorist. First they brain wash boys who don't have any educational background and then they send them off to do their dirty work instead of them. Of course there is no point in me writing any further because you live in a world of your own where you firmly believe the coup was against the religion and not a group who uses religion as a means :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Men Kharya Le Touba Ya Albi La Te7zan. Balad bint mitnaka negsa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)