Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (7 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Mohamed Morsi is now a martyr of Islam, murdered in captivity by pharaoh regime.
:lol: that didn't take time! of course, rip to the guy, someone dying is not a joke. that being said the man died in court... I don't know where you got the murdered part from.. but that's what Islamist are good at, making drama into something they can milk for god knows how long. happy milking :)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:lol: that didn't take time! of course, rip to the guy, someone dying is not a joke. that being said the man died in court... I don't know where you got the murdered part from.. but that's what Islamist are good at, making drama into something they can milk for god knows how long. happy milking :)
I thought only God knows who is a martyr and who isn't but don't let contractions get in the way of sweet delusion

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I thought only God knows who is a martyr and who isn't but don't let contractions get in the way of sweet delusion
Sadly many of these "Islamists" act as if they have the martyr stamp in their drawers and it's them who decide who goes to heaven and who is a martyr.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jul 2, 2006
Just out of curiosity Bisco, what's an "Islamist" ?
a term fabricated by those who despise muslims but don't have the nerve to say it.

An Islamist is someone who firmly believes that Islam is the best and only way to govern. He or she most probably is a member or supporter of political Islam.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That is called a muslim. i am not a member or supporter of any group other than Ummah of Muhammed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
a term fabricated by those who despise muslims but don't have the nerve to say it.

That is called a muslim. i am not a member or supporter of any group other than Ummah of Muhammed.
oh man its funny how in one post you bitch about the term "islamist" is a fabricated term by people who unfairly hate muslims then directly below claim that any muslims should believe that islam is the only way to govern.

Jul 2, 2006
oh man its funny how in one post you bitch about the term "islamist" is a fabricated term by people who unfairly hate muslims then directly below claim that any muslims should believe that islam is the only way to govern.
because when you accept islam you sign up for that islam is the only way, genius. one who doesn't believe in quran can't be a muslim.

Jul 2, 2006
sooo if you believe it is your duty and duty of every muslim to install an islamic government then the non muslims are right to distrust and dislike you, genius.
they can think whatever they want, i don't care. why would anyone distrust and dislike a group of people for living according to their beliefs in the lands they reside in?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
they can think whatever they want, i don't care. why would anyone distrust and dislike a group of people for living according to their beliefs in the lands they reside in?
because many people who are not muslim live in the middle east and there are many muslims who dont live there?

to pretend that such a large amount of people can live in their own little kingdom without consideration of others, in the modern world, is foolish

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
because many people who are not muslim live in the middle east and there are many muslims who dont live there?

to pretend that such a large amount of people can live in their own little kingdom without consideration of others, in the modern world, is foolish
Also, Muslims cannot really agree among each other what the Islamic way of living is. Sunni Muslims hate Shiite Muslims and vice versa.

Jul 2, 2006

those people lived there for more than a thousands year under Islamic law. Islamic government granted them way more protection than usa and europe grant immigrants today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)