Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (3 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'm sure the dozen or so people in the video including the ones behind the camera provided sufficient witness testimonies. Or do you think maybe it's just anti-Sunni conspiracy?

The guy looked a lovely chap, carrying an ISIS flag.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,984
    I'm sure the dozen or so people in the video including the ones behind the camera provided sufficient witness testimonies. Or do you think maybe it's just anti-Sunni conspiracy?

The guy looked a lovely chap, carrying an ISIS flag.
    Not Sunni or Non-Sunni. In Egypt, it is Democracy fan or Coup fan. Carrying a flag is not enough justification for execution. NO?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,986
    He did admit to his crime reb , and not to mention his actions were on camera,plus the amount of witnesses that were involved.
    Bisco, my bro, you know in Arab countries anybody can be forced to admit anything when needed. :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    reb if this was a political prisoner i would've understood however the guy was caught on camera, and he himself admitted. that being said the Muslim brotherhood are the side in Egypt at the moment who are making a huge issue about this, making him a hero.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,989
    More than 100 people were sentenced to death today...
    The president Muhammad Mursi, the only Egyptian elected president democratically, is on the top of the list...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    More than 100 people were sentenced to death today...
    The president Muhammad Mursi, the only Egyptian elected president democratically, is on the top of the list...
    The verdict is a joke, and not because he was elected etc, it's a joke when you consider Mubarak and every single member of his regime got off easily.... They are all cleared from any mis-conduct. It's well known to every one here I hate morsy and his group however this verdict is an unfair verdict that proves the egyptain courts are not independent what so ever. There is a hefty price for this, and it's simply going to be the rule of the jungle considering day by day people are losing faith in the juridical system in Egypt which has in its ranks judges who are undeniably loyal to the Mubarak era. Do I think morsy and co will get hanged? My answer is no, I don't believe they will, I think this is going to be a bargaining chip that will be used by the current regime when the inevitable reconciliation takes place and it will happen I have zero doubt's about this. Who will get hanged? The members of the mb who are the foot soldiers. I think it's a matter of time. Note after the verdict was released three judges who had nothing to do with this where shot and killed in Sinai, making it obviously clear that this current regime has one if two paths. Go brutal in Sinai which in my opinion will only bring more violence, or find a reconciliation with the mb and I think as things stand the current regime in Cairo holds the upper hand when it's time to negotiate.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,992
    The news coming from there say that 6 people were executed by the regime this morning...

This will become normal with time, and Mursi will be hanged without anybody caring about it because people are hardly finding time to run behind their own food...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)