Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (15 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
sadly nope :D as i'm not registered yet in moscow where i currently live. my family back home did though so i guess it counts.
So you would've voted yes? Good. I understand, hope things really do calm down. We all do want Egypt back.

Russia? How come? Knowing you it's probably pleasure :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
So you would've voted yes? Good. I understand, hope things really do calm down. We all do want Egypt back.

Russia? How come? Knowing you it's probably pleasure :D
i would've voted yes to be honest, not that i think this new constitution is great and dandy but in all honesty because the more we stay in this crap the worse we will get and the longer the time it would take to return back to being normal. i am a firm believer the problem is not just in who rules us but with in us!! the root of all this shit we are in is EDUCATION. ignore education and you will end up with mubarak's and morsy's. lets wait and see hopefully this is the beginning of stability because people back home are finished and as you would imagine the majority specially the working class have had enough of this game called the revolution because it has brought us a crippling economy ( we r much much worse now than when mubarak was in power and off course you have people who miss mubarak and in my opinion this was the first nail in the coffin of this revolution which had unlimited ambitions but was robbed by the beards, the same way it was robbed by the very same gang in tunisia, and now syria. )

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
i would've voted yes to be honest, not that i think this new constitution is great and dandy but in all honesty because the more we stay in this crap the worse we will get and the longer the time it would take to return back to being normal. i am a firm believer the problem is not just in who rules us but with in us!! the root of all this shit we are in is EDUCATION. ignore education and you will end up with mubarak's and morsy's. lets wait and see hopefully this is the beginning of stability because people back home are finished and as you would imagine the majority specially the working class have had enough of this game called the revolution because it has brought us a crippling economy ( we r much much worse now than when mubarak was in power and off course you have people who miss mubarak and in my opinion this was the first nail in the coffin of this revolution which had unlimited ambitions but was robbed by the beards, the same way it was robbed by the very same gang in tunisia, and now syria. )
Agreed on every part :tup:

Glad to know you're doing great bro, and congrats on your marriage! Didn't know, or else would've come up with something more 'Arab' to gift :D

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
i would've voted yes to be honest, not that i think this new constitution is great and dandy but in all honesty because the more we stay in this crap the worse we will get and the longer the time it would take to return back to being normal. i am a firm believer the problem is not just in who rules us but with in us!! the root of all this $#@! we are in is EDUCATION. ignore education and you will end up with mubarak's and morsy's. lets wait and see hopefully this is the beginning of stability because people back home are finished and as you would imagine the majority specially the working class have had enough of this game called the revolution because it has brought us a crippling economy ( we r much much worse now than when mubarak was in power and off course you have people who miss mubarak and in my opinion this was the first nail in the coffin of this revolution which had unlimited ambitions but was robbed by the beards, the same way it was robbed by the very same gang in tunisia, and now syria. )
:biggrin:

All the best Bisco!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Agreed on every part :tup:

Glad to know you're doing great bro, and congrats on your marriage! Didn't know, or else would've come up with something more 'Arab' to gift :D
thank you so much bro :beer:

:tup: interesting indeed!! it feels like this is one big jungle where every one is trying to make small gains at the expense of millions of other people lives..

:biggrin:

All the best Bisco!!!
:D well thank you bro, where have you been?? been a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)