Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (6 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
The army and police are too corrupt
nope :) the MB are terrorists and they have shown there true colors. as for last night you cant attack a military position and expect to get away with it. and the egyptain military has released a video showing what happened. they learned the lesson and now they record the events so MB don't trade with the people's life, sth they do all too well.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

the idiot that is morsy allowed syrians to come to egypt with no visa's now that has changed and they need visa's after a few syrian citizens residing in egpyt have been caught in the action and toke the wrong side by attacking the military.

- - - Updated - - -

The second Algeria

thats what they want to drag the country into. the scary part its there COUNTRY and they have no problems in the country burning or killing egyptain armed forces or egyptain citizens. speakes volumes of there terrorism.

- - - Updated - - -
@ReBeL

the terrorists are showing there true colours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7guPrIog4Y

- - - Updated - - -

its scary how people can take sides and preach there ideologies and crap when its not there country or the country they reside in!! any ways people can believe what they want to believe. the main thing for me is my country being back to its best and being peaceful. as for the terrorists who attack children, who don't care about the well being of the people of there country, or the people who don't mind if we r dragged to a civil war, or people who conspire against there own fucking army, i hope they get what they deserve!! and for people who seem cool about it being a second algeria, well that will be the biggest mass suicide the MB do and literally brings an end to there 85 year old history that has Egyptian blood on its hands!!! EGYPTAIN blood not any other blood.

Jul 2, 2006
Egyptian blood indeed. If armed thugs insisting to spill it, it will become a necessity to raise a Free Egyptian Army. World Muslims can't just turn their backs and let their Egyptian brothers to be slaughtered like animals.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Egyptian blood indeed. If armed thugs insisting to spill it, it will become to necessity to raise a Free Egyptian Army. World Muslims can't just turn their backs and let their Egyptian brothers to be slaughtered like animals.
wont you just like that huh!! you need to go fuck off and learn some things about this country and not be a terrorist fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

i swear i never understood why snoop used to get annoyed and try over and over to prove that what al jazeerah broadcast is far from the truth, and how blood hungry these muslim brotherhood fucks are!!!!!!

and so i've decided, the truth will come out soon, and people like turk will choose to ignore them even though it looks him in the eye but denounces it. i'm done with this thread all together.

egypt will remain, the army will prevail. and history will speak volumes on the terroist fucks who use religion as a cover for there crimes and treason.

thank you to every one who showed support, care, and understanding.

i'm out.

Jul 2, 2006
wont you just like that huh!! you need to go fuck off and learn some things about this country and not be a terrorist fuck.
It's not the guy wearing uniform, shooting people randomly from the rooftop, but i am the terrorist. Just as i said, follow the footsteps of Assad, share the same fate.

It was really not that difficult to release political prisoners and let them to participate in a fair election. None of this would happen.

Egypt will remain, Egyptian army will prevail but it will be not be this one.

Jul 2, 2006
Turkey keeps seeking international reaction against military coup in Egypt

Ankara condemns the military crackdown on Egyptian people which caused death of dozens, calling the event a 'massacre.’ Turkish officials also demand a UN reaction to those behind the coup

Turkey condemned today the Egyptian army’s firing on people during the dawn prayer in Cairo, killing dozens of people who demonstrated against last week’s military coup that unseated President Mohamed Morsi. Ankara described the incident as a “massacre,” while Turkish officials called on the U.N. to show a reaction to those behind the coup.

Deputy Prime Minister Bekir Bozdağ, on social network site Twitter, wrote, “I strongly curse and condemn the massacre in Egypt, which took place during the early morning prayer.”

He asked whether military coup supporters still had a clear conscience about all those incidents.

In a bid seeking joint international reaction against the military coup in Egypt, Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu held 12 phone conversations with his international counterparts, including EU term president Lithuania, Qatar, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Norway, Finland, Brazil, High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Catherine Ashton, Morocco and Sweden and planned to have more conversations during the evening, a Turkish diplomat told the Hürriyet Daily News.

“I strongly condemn the massacre during the morning prayers on behalf of the fundamental values of humanity that we have defended,” Davutoğlu wrote in a message on Twitter.

“Despite provocations, we expect from our Egyptian brothers to protect democracy and free will in dignity,” he added. The foreign minister urged the start of a political normalization process respecting the people’s will.

“Egypt is the hope for the rising demand for democracy in the Middle East and Turkey will always be in solidarity with the Egyptian people,” he said.

EU Minister Egemen Bağış said that the remarks of Ban Ki-moon over the incidents in Egypt were not enough. “Although I believe his discourse should be clearer, more consistent, more convincing and more conscientious, U.N. Security Council must get into action about Egypt as immediately as possible,” he noted.

Bağış also criticized the members of the U.N. Security Council of being irrelevant to others due to their own interests and the EU due to its stance on Egypt.

The chairman of the Turkish Parliamentary Committee on Human Rights, Ayhan Sefer Üstün, also voiced concern. “Organizations such as U.N. should immediately gather and show a serious and democratic reaction to those behind the coup” underlining that the Western world was also as responsible as those behind the coup in Egypt.

In a written statement, the Foreign Ministry also condemned the killing of more than 50 Egyptians. “The attack meant to violate not only freedom of expression and freedom of peaceful demonstrations but also a provocation which embitter the violence,” the ministry said.

July/08/2013

Iran says Egypt army intervention 'unacceptable'

Iran deems "unacceptable" the Egyptian army's toppling of the country's first freely elected president Mohamed Morsi, the foreign ministry said on Monday.

"The intervention of armed forces in political affairs is unacceptable and disturbing," ministry spokesman Abbas Araqchi told the Mehr news agency, when asked about the developments in Egypt.

"It cannot be denied that foreign hands are at work here," Araqchi said, adding: "The polarisation of Egyptian society is dangerous." He did not specify which foreign hands he believed were behind the coup but said: "The West and the Zionist (Israeli) regime do not want a strong Egypt." His remarks came after gunfire killed 42 Islamist protesters demonstrating outside an elite Cairo army base against last week's coup.

Iran had tried to improve its long strained relations with Egypt after Morsi, the candidate of the Muslim Brotherhood, took power in June last year.

Last August, Morsi became the first Egyptian leader to travel to Tehran since Iran's 1979 Islamic revolution.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/ir...table.aspx?pageID=238&nID=50263&NewsCatID=352

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

i know you're half joking but it really strikes a chord here, this egyptian "islamic" experiment had really high hopes. And this obvious failure reverberated across a muslim world which was brainwashed to think that this sort of rule will bring back past glories. These fools that you see here who are not even egyptian yet speak with more certainty and confidence that actual egyptians living there are in denial and will never allow themselves to believe that the fault here is within the system itself.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Wow, the pro-Morsy media really works on people.

- - - Updated - - -

i swear i never understood why snoop used to get annoyed and try over and over to prove that what al jazeerah broadcast is far from the truth, and how blood hungry these muslim brotherhood fucks are!!!!!!

and so i've decided, the truth will come out soon, and people like turk will choose to ignore them even though it looks him in the eye but denounces it. i'm done with this thread all together.

egypt will remain, the army will prevail. and history will speak volumes on the terroist fucks who use religion as a cover for there crimes and treason.

thank you to every one who showed support, care, and understanding.

i'm out.
Stay out of this thread for your own good. No need to discuss what we live and see everyday with others posting some media bullshit by the biggest manipulators in the Middle East.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)