Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (25 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Terrible in all aspects? Maybe because of no support came outside of the country except Qatar and Turkiye, remnants of old regime refused to serve, locked the system. You guys had no problem of enduring 50 years of autocracy but couldn't take it more than one year under Muslim Brotherhood? This coup is triggered by your most beloved neighbours just like what happened here in 1997. Check the first action taken by junta after they came to power.
Don't you understand what I just said? They are hated from all of the country. They won the elections with their sly ways. They can't rule Egypt. Nearly 33 million Egyptians protesting against their rule in the damn streets, risking their lives, and you still insist it's a coup??

- - - Updated - - -

Also, there are people I know witnessed what happened yesterday. And guess what, MB are liars again, and they posted on their official FB page pictures of massacred children from Syria claiming that they were killed by the army yesterday, then they removed it when they realized people already know the pictures.

Clearly they are trying with all their power to ruin Egypt since they can't rule. Bunch of hitlers leading a bunch of poor brainwashed minority. Sadly, they are a strong and united brainwashed minority.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
You are too stupid to insult or even argue with
Sanction is given unto those who fight because they have been wronged; and Allah is indeed Able to give them victory
22:39

Don't you understand what I just said? They are hated from all of the country. They won the elections with their sly ways. They can't rule Egypt. Nearly 33 million Egyptians protesting against their rule in the damn streets, risking their lives, and you still insist it's a coup??
Are we really discussing if it was a coup or not? I can even respect those who defend the coup but those who are in denial, i don't know.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Sanction is given unto those who fight because they have been wronged; and Allah is indeed Able to give them victory
22:39

Are we really discussing if it was a coup or not? I can even respect those who defend the coup but those who are in denial, i don't know.
No, I'm not even considering to discuss such a thing with you. It's definitely not a coup regardless of what you say or the likes of CNN that you watch report. I was there with my family beside millions of others protesting in every city in Egypt.

MB fucked the country over for whatever excuses you will name. The people wanted them out. End of story.

Jul 2, 2006
No, I'm not even considering to discuss such a thing with you. It's definitely not a coup regardless of what you say or the likes of CNN that you watch report. I was there with my family beside millions of others protesting in every city in Egypt.

MB fucked the country over for whatever excuses you will name. The people wanted them out. End of story.
This is really not something debatable. Everyone with most limited knowledge of term of coup would say it is a coup. Unless he is a hypocrite. You know there are good and bad coups. It is supposed to be good coup when happened against Muslims. In every nation there are people who are against government but only in mickey mouse countries, governments getting overthrown by army. It wasn't you and your family's presence on streets but the tanks of sisi arrested the elected president.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
This is really not something debatable. Every one with most limited knowledge of term of coup would say it is a coup. In every nation there are people who are against government but only in mickey mouse countries, governments getting overthrown by army. It wasn't you and your family's presence on streets but the tanks of sisi arrested the elected president.
Everyone with most limited knowledge of term of revolution would say it is a revolution not a coup. Yes, it was me and all the families presence and the MB's incompetence that made the army move to overthrow the inept government. The same people that protested in the streets to remove Mubarak.

With all due respect to your opinion, I witnessed MB's incompetence everyday. Even if they had all the country supporting them, they would've failed. They only want thing since they were created which is being on the lead by using Islam. Actually, they made tons of actions that ruined the Islam's image. They used the religion to brainwash poor people to gain their votes, while others voted for them just not to vote for Shafik, and now they are regretting it massively. That's not debatable.

Anyway, your opinion is respected, but I don't want to debate such a matter anymore as I'm already stressed as hell with what's going on in the country. May the best happens for Egypt.

Jul 2, 2006
Coups don't have deadlines and I have an academic knowledge of the concept ;).
Do you mean the 48 hours ultimatum given by sisi? It too happens in mickey mouse countries.

What is happening now is not something to be proud of, Wahdan. It will be remembered as a shameful event in history of Egypt after couple of years. Proper nations don't allow their armies to get out of barracks unless there is a threat from another country. In proper nations, those governments who failed, judged in elections not in the kangaroo courts staged by junta.

Insha'Allah, may the best happens for Egypt as you said. You will reach the level of normal countries sooner than expected.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
One more point to add, everyone with the most limited knowledge of a peaceful revolution (that the MB claim that they are doing now), know that they shouldn't have heavy weaponry on it. The police and the army threw gas grenades as they knew that they got weapons recently, and the MB replied with bullets. That's what the beginning of what happened yesterday coming from reliable sources and friends who live there confirmed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you mean the 48 hours ultimatum given by sisi? It too happens in mickey mouse countries.

What is happening now is not something to be proud of, Wahdan. It will be remembered a shameful event in history of Egypt after couple of years. Proper nations don't allow their armies to get out barracks unless there is a threat from another country. In proper nations, those governments who failed judged in elections not in the kangaroo courts staged by junta.

Insha'Allah, may the best happens for Egypt as you said. You will reach the level of normal countries sooner than expected.
I hope so even if it is Abo Treika who's ruling us. Enough blood spilling.

Jul 2, 2006
The offer was one to build political consensus and ensure a continuity of government. You really have no clue about the concepts, you aren't read on international politics outside of your own narrow view.
Tell me it was a good or neccessary coup, i may be respect your opinion but don't try to tell me that, in proper countries, armies have right to ''offer'' something to legally elected governments. It's called 'coup by memorandum'.

It was in this atmosphere that on 12 March, the Chief of the General Staff, Memduh Tağmaç, handed the prime minister a memorandum, really amounting to an ultimatum by the armed forces. It demanded "the formation, within the context of democratic principles, of a strong and credible government, which will neutralise the current anarchical situation and which, inspired by Atatürk's views, will implement the reformist laws envisaged by the constitution", putting an end to the "anarchy, fratricidal strife, and social and economic unrest". If the demands were not met, the army would "exercise its constitutional duty" and take over power itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Turkish_coup_d'état

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
A Coup by Mememorandum is not an academic concept that exists outside of Turkey. 'Postmodern Coups' are not coups. It's a very specific academic construct. Hamas for example, are not Terrorists, this is a fact because Hamas are legitimately constituted. The issue you seem to have is that 'Democratically elected = legitimate to do anything' that is not how democracy works at all, it's about institutional 'rules' that are never to be deviated from. A coup must be sudden it simply must;

You can call it an unDemocratic revolution or and anti-Islamic revolution or whatever you like, but it wasn't a coup it was a revolution from Theocracy to Military Dictatorship which in theory will then transition to Liberal Democracy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: You are something. Consistency please. Hermaphrodite or Ladyboy? I'm getting :confused:

Oh, and I am not Thai Rus; I just live here :)

Islam is indeed a peaceful religion; it's a shame that a bunch of retards manage to tarnish its' reputation with their acts of lunacy and stupidity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)