Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (30 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I hear the trouble is that the ultra-conservatives don't want him because they think he's too liberal.
EXACTLY!! :tup: for very narrow minded reasons like he promotes liberal idea's like treating people well regardless of there faith. i off course agree with this, people have no business with the faith of others. you treat people the way you want people to treat you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
EXACTLY!! :tup: for very narrow minded reasons like he promotes liberal idea's like treating people well regardless of there faith. i off course agree with this, people have no business with the faith of others. you treat people the way you want people to treat you.
Ugh, what an intractable problem. You see, because I can't even relate to the idea of treating people with special favors in the political realm just because of the length of their beard.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Ugh, what an intractable problem. You see, because I can't even relate to the idea of treating people with special favors in the political realm just because of the length of their beard.
:lol: i will be honest and UN-baised here, i've interacted with these ultra conservatives. some are very cool mind you despite the beard and are friendly and more importantly they r fair and they like to joke. however i've met others who are very bigot, and off course bisco bye bye with these bec i have problems you know i don't like to switch my brain off and i think religion isn't meant to make you switch off the very brain god gave you.

- - - Updated - - -

the message egyptains in tahrir today wanted the CNN to get:

- - - Updated - - -

much love to all of you :heart: :beer:

bisco out :)

Attachments

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Cairo wakes up after an attempt by armed pro Morsy supporters tried to break in to republican guard house where they think morsy Is detained. Army breaks sit in st republican guard house, and 200 members of the mb captured with weaponry!! It's about time people with guns are taken off the streets. It isn't rocket science that if you take shots at an army barrack you will be in for an answer. Why do they think the army fires flowers not bullets I'll never know there logic.

On another point, I posted a video of kids being thrown from a high water tower. Head of that hang has been caught in Alexandria, after shaving his beard in an attempt not to be recognized but people reported his where a bouts and he caught dragged out of his friends bathroom where he was hiding kind the rat he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Egyptian military learned its lesson from the last time they faced people after the revolution, all attacks on the rep guard early this morning have been video-taped. we will soon find out how this attack happened.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm astonished at how the MB is trying hard to frame the egyptain army, and while doing so they don't realize the people are uniting with there armed forces against terrorism!! i'm also in shock at how unpatriotic these people are bec i've never seen people call out for international punishment on there countries armed forces, and even there own country. don't they realize they too will suffer if we have sanctions imposed. the CNN and al jazeerah remain very disgraceful on how they cover events.

what the mb fails to understand that the international community is starting to turn on them. as for the ultra-conservatives who seem to have reservations on every pm candidate has several question marks on what they really want. its no secret 90% of there mass is in the sit in for pro morsy supporters and its ok, its freedom of speech after all.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
They don't need to be framed that at all. The moment they point their guns to people, they became legitimate target. Egyptians will use their right of self-defence.

May Allah's wrath be upon them.
So if you take your friends and load up on guns and attack the Pentagon, how will you be greeted? With KitKats?

That's the only reaction the army had to do against such traitors, who only have 2 passions: Own the country or burn it down.

I'm not celebrating their deaths, but their leaders have no problem with sending people everyday to die just to let the world see how it was a coup and how cruel is the army, which is completely false.

Jul 2, 2006
So if you take your friends and load up on guns and attack the Pentagon, how will you be greeted? With KitKats?

That's the only reaction the army had to do against such traitors, who only have 2 passions: Own the country or burn it down.
Such traitors who only have 2 passions, own the country or burn it down. You have just desribed your so called army.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Such traitors who only have 2 passions, own the country or burn it down. You have just desribed your so called army.
The army only moved, when loads of people protested against MB's rule. Loads can't even describe how many protested. It's a record. The people wanted the MB out and the army reacted to that.

Yes, the army reacted faster than Mubarak's days. That is because the MB are really hated and there was some bias. I can't deny that. But, the most important thing was to relieve the MB from ruling. They were terrible in all aspects.

Jul 2, 2006
The army only moved, when loads of people protested against MB's rule. Loads can't even describe how many protested. It's a record. The people wanted the MB out and the army reacted to that.

Yes, the army reacted faster than Mubarak's days. That is because the MB are really hated and there was some bias. I can't deny that. But, the most important thing was to relieve the MB from ruling. They were terrible in all aspects.
Terrible in all aspects? Maybe because of no support came outside of the country except Qatar and Turkiye, remnants of old regime refused to serve, locked the system. You guys had no problem of enduring 50 years of autocracy but couldn't take it more than one year under Muslim Brotherhood? This coup is triggered by your most beloved neighbours just like what happened here in 1997. Check the first action taken by junta after they came to power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)