Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (17 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Good riddance!!!!!!!!!! our country is back to its people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the happiness after hearing the speech by the military is epic!!!!!!!!!!!! to hell with every one who traded with religon, to hell with every one who threatened egyptains, and who abused people and labelled them infidels, to hell with the mb who threatened our national security and who where text book bigots.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Wait a second, can anyone explain to me why #WeAreWithMorsi is trending on twitter and that it's like 100% Turkish people who made it happen? Why do the turks(and turk bianconero) want Morsi this bad?
Morsi had declared that he would follow the turkish model, islamic democracy of sorts. Morsi out will also reverberate in Syria, whose regime is at odds with turkey now.

- - - Updated - - -

With the recent events, Egypt proved to be a province rather than a state. Coup d'etat will not fix anything.
joke of a post

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
With the recent events, Egypt proved to be a province rather than a state. Coup d'etat will not fix anything.
:lol: province??? :lol: i wont answer you now, but i will explain to you so u can get over the sorrow of seeing a terrorist leave. its what the people want there was no coup by the military if you r too blind like your beloved morsy.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Morsi had declared that he would follow the turkish model, islamic democracy of sorts. Morsi out will also reverberate in Syria, whose regime is at odds with turkey now.
Isn't the Turkish model a secular version? And aren't the brotherhood more extreme?

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Bisco or anyone with knowledge on the situation, do you think that the Muslim Brotherhood and it's supporters are going to take this peacefully? As in try to get into the democratic process? It doesn't seem as if they are going to take this kind.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Bisco or anyone with knowledge on the situation, do you think that the Muslim Brotherhood and it's supporters are going to take this peacefully? As in try to get into the democratic process? It doesn't seem as if they are going to take this kind.
Best case scenario, widespread turmoil and serious inter-party violence. Worst case, civil war.

Best worst case, extermination of the Muslim Brotherhood.

- - - Updated - - -

Islamic my ass.

Niggas need not hijack my religion :stuckup:
Like Hamas? :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The egyptian army is pretty strong and organised, considering recent events, so that shouldn't be a problem. If there is going to be some organised retaliation in terms of targeting the civilian population is yet to be seen.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Irish: Thanks. I would assume with the MB having 20-30 million supporters within their ranks, it's may not end well. Hopefull no civil war happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)