Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (11 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
epic epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow is going to be brutal though. now the fuckers are playing on the not all of egypt wants this!! so tomorrow i wont be surprised its going to be huge i have no doubt.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
lame speech trying to get sympathy not more not less. what the fuck is he super glued to the fucking chair!!!!!!! leave us alone and take omar with u!!!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
now his pussies are talking and playing down the guys!! now they r really considering heading to the presidential palac now not tomorrow NOW!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
he is really not acting like a responsible person like he is trying to pass. and for the love of god its very obvious there are no foriegn interventions in this its like he is shocked people are fed up?!?!?!?!!?!? its like no no egyptains u guys dont have any right to be angry wow. now he has to watch as more blood is spilled so he can be more responsible and keep telling us lovely military stories.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i'm very angry i wish he had'nt showed up and spoken! i just hope this passes peacefully bec things are going to a dangerous turn right now i think this is the most dangerous stage so hopefully god has mercy on us

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
he is really not acting like a responsible person like he is trying to pass. and for the love of god its very obvious there are no foriegn interventions in this its like he is shocked people are fed up?!?!?!?!!?!? its like no no egyptains u guys dont have any right to be angry wow. now he has to watch as more blood is spilled so he can be more responsible and keep telling us lovely military stories.
His tone is sort of reminiscent of Ben Ali's speech. He used words like "martyrs" to describe those that have died in this revolt and how he shares the 'pain' of their parents. He got soft all of a sudden after his last speech in which he said he would die on Egyptian soil.

This is far from over I think. I hope you guys continue with this because he seems to be clutching desperately on to his thrown.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
omar sulieman gives a speech. but so far all he is saying is agreeing to what mubarak said. now i think the scenerio left is for the military to interfere and finish this once and for all will this happen i dont know.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,275
    Sa77af was not idiot Rebel. Even if whatever he said might not have been correct, but he was real good.
    Well, Yamen, he was supposed to give correct info as an info minister, and he did not. That is why he is nothing but a big idiot.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    :lol: :lol: now i finally understand why egyptains are the most people u will find believing in conspiracey theories!!! why?!?! bec the government fed us this B.S these guys are still using this lame strategy now and its going to fail epically

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    howa yemeshiee we a7ena nemshey!!! he leaves and we will leave. short, sweet, had a melody to it and clearly shows what people want in the simplest words giving them no excuse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)