Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (21 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
YA RAJEL !! You gotta be shitting me :shocked:
I don't know, bro. I kinda felt El Baradei is the most suited candidate for a full democratic nation, No?
i honestly dont know bro, at first i was excited about baradei but for some reason i hated how he jumped on this i dont know may be its just me. amro moussa is a very respect person and highly rated. also the people love him a great deal. what do u have against him?? its the first time i meet some one who does'nt like him :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,246
    i honestly dont know bro, at first i was excited about baradei but for some reason i hated how he jumped on this i dont know may be its just me. amro moussa is a very respect person and highly rated. also the people love him a great deal. what do u have against him?? its the first time i meet some one who does'nt like him :D
    It is the first time I see an Arab guy thinks Amr Mousa deserves respect.

oh yes!!! :D but a lot depends on what he says now. if he handles his authorities to omar sulieman i think thats not what we want. i want him to get out and say i resign and leave this postion.
    I think he will hand over to Omar Suleiman, and after that directly the army will interfer and fire both.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    It is the first time I see an Arab guy thinks Amr Mousa deserves respect.

I think he will hand over to Omar Suleiman, and after that directly the army will interfer and fire both.
    are u serious reb?!!? why not bro when he was the foriegn affairs minister he was light years better than the current one hands down :D

between u and me i dont like this suspense bec now the media ministry is saying sth completely opposite which is annoying to be honest any way 35 mins to go and we will all find out.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    ok nerdizzles bisco out i cant be home when this happens!!!!!! off to meet friends hopefully this is a night to remember for all of us in the region and hopefully the beginning of great things to come to egypt and the middle east :)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,249
    are u serious reb?!!? why not bro when he was the foriegn affairs minister he was light years better than the current one hands down :D

between u and me i dont like this suspense bec now the media ministry is saying sth completely opposite which is annoying to be honest any way 35 mins to go and we will all find out.
    He was always the puppet of the dictators all over the Arab world, bro

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yep, watching CNN live now. My sisters and parents all hanging on every word, expecting him to step down because reports of him doing it prior to the speech, sadly I was right in telling them no chance in hell.

Pretty much same BS speech like last time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)