Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (10 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=527yso22KfA

Disgusting.. what kind of animals would do that
This must work. I would be happy even if Zaccheroni takes over.

after watching that i would go with what wahdan said!! my god these guys are cowards and they know it!!! they caught the guy why the need to batter him like that?!?! bunch of pricks!! i hope next friday it goes insane and people get what they want bec this cant carry on for ever. people are being humilated and these freaks are trained in a way they actually enjoy torturing human beings!! thats the only thing this system is good at torturing and humilating humans

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
this is the latest :S

القاهرة | غلق مداخل ومخارج كوبري 6 اكتوبر ووجود مكثف للبلطجية والقناصة على الكوبري

|عاجل| اشتباكات عند مدخل وزارة الخارجية المصرية

القاهــرة - مؤكد : 300 عسكري أمن مركزي يقومون الآن بمطاردة 100 من أمام مبنى صحيفة " الجمهورية

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
this is the latest :S

القاهرة | غلق مداخل ومخارج كوبري 6 اكتوبر ووجود مكثف للبلطجية والقناصة على الكوبري

|عاجل| اشتباكات عند مدخل وزارة الخارجية المصرية

القاهــرة - مؤكد : 300 عسكري أمن مركزي يقومون الآن بمطاردة 100 من أمام مبنى صحيفة " الجمهورية

they did the exact thing last night!! they want to shut the exists and entries also they have this curfew at 11 in progress

@ze: put aside it not being confirmed, even it is he wont be leaving the country he will probably just go to sharem he actually rules from there lately.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Nagger, wahdan, and hist: this is a true story that happened this morning so just be careful and ask yr younger siblings to be careful there is a boy from my uni who was waiting for the uni bus to take him as he has an exam today and the police came and toke him away even though the boy had nothing to do with the actions taking place he had an exam off course they dont let u even answer so be careful and always have people around just in case ok bec right now they dont know where he is as we speak and the uni is really helping his parents bec he was taken while he was waiting for the uni bus near ta7rir this morning.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
لقاهرة : غير مؤكد | الأهالي تدافع عن المتظاهرين بالتحرير باكياس المياه والثلج من البلكونات

i would'nt be surprised if this is true! egyptains will be egyptains bec these are women in households watching guys who r too young run away from a mean machine!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I have my last exam tomorrow, ahmed. and my college is right in the middle of one of the main demonstration areas in alex
i know bro just watch out at least until tomorrow passes friday is a different story all together but tonight just be extra careful the same applies to wahdan and hist.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the amount of guys and girls from my previous uni, participating in this is beyond epic!! not to mention i know on friday this will be times 3 or 4 at least.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I'm going out once I'm finished tomorrow isa

funny about the ones caught here:
الإسكندرية | التهم الموجهة لمعتقلي مظاهرات يوم 25 ... الإعتداء على 4 مجندين , واتلاف سيارة شرطة , وإتلاف منزل مواطن وسرقة 12 الف يورو من المنزل , والتجمهر'

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I'm going out once I'm finished tomorrow isa

funny about the ones caught here:
الإسكندرية | التهم الموجهة لمعتقلي مظاهرات يوم 25 ... الإعتداء على 4 مجندين , واتلاف سيارة شرطة , وإتلاف منزل مواطن وسرقة 12 الف يورو من المنزل , والتجمهر'
aye kalam wallhi 7ataa they cant make up good excuses fady7 wallahy!!!!

looks like its offical they wont let world press enter the city of suez which means they r going to be brutal more than this, i wonder what more will they do to the people!?!??! drop nukes on them!?!?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i'm going on friday insha Allah :) i cant go these days bec my parents are on the verge of a nervous break down bec off course they r away from here and watch all this on jsc but friday i should be going with no trouble hopefully.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)