Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (40 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
looks like the strikes have taken a rest so far, people are being detained randomly too. there is talks that part 2 will carry on again at 2 pm so no one knows what might happen. there are talks that the next strike to break out will be in the city mubs comes from. thats all i've read this morning.

as for comedy here u go:

استشهاد مجند وإصابة 36 من قوات الأمن المركزي
المتظاهرون عطلوا المرور وأثاروا الشغب في ميدان التحرير
عناصر المحظورة وسط 10 آلاف من المتجمهرين.. ألقوا الحجارة وأتلفوا المنشآت
el gomhoreya newspaper this was actually on there site at 4:00 am

and my personal favourite:

صحيفة الأهرام | شيكولاته وورد في عيد الشرطة ..
تبادل المواطنون الشيكولاتة والورد مع رجال الشرطة بالمحافظات, تعبيرا عن البهجة بأعياد الشرطة. وشهدت المحافظات المختلفة إقبالا كبيرا من المواطنين علي نوادي الشرطة لتقديم التهنئة. وكان في انتظارهم أعداد كبيرة من قيادات الأمن التي قامت بتوزيع الحلوي علي المواطنين الذين تسابقوا في تقديم الورد. ...كما قامت الإدارة العامة لشرطة ميناء القاهرة الجوي بتوزيع الورد علي السائحين.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I really wish the best for you, brothers, because you know that if Egypt is fine, all Arabs are fine. When Egypt has problems, all of us have problems. So, I hope you will be the pioneers again.
Very true.

From Alexandria:

I just thought i would die before i see this.

I swear if it happens in Egypt,then all the dictators in the Arab world will fall one after another by the end of this year.

Come on Egyptians,DO IT

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Very true.

I just thought i would die before i see this.

I swear if it happens in Egypt,then all the dictators in the Arab world will fall one after another by the end of this year.

Come on Egyptians,DO IT
let me tell u apart from seeing the same happen to saddams ppic this is a first for me and i'm 26!!! so u cant imagine how awesome and shocking this is :D:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
المانشيت الرئيسي لجريدة الأهرام المصرية الحكومية

مظاهرات واحتجاجات واسعة ......... في لبنان

:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
before facebook went down there were reports that conflicts eurpted again at 2 and that more forces where down in the streets. the riot police is undercover so they go in and detain the guys.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
One of my close friends got arrested last night here in Alex, his family are too damn worried

allahu a3lam 7aye3melo fih eh fel neyaba

and thanks a lot everyone for the comments :)
rebel: I read comments more than I watch videos on youtube :tup: very very happy that Egyptians and Algerians showed their true selves when things got serious

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
عاجل | مؤكد

الاسكندريه تشتعل الان في القائد ابراهيم

This is 5 mins away from where I live and right beside college! I'm extremely happy

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
apparently its just my connection naggar, bec a friend of mine has his working no probs there. so the riots are back again in action today??

i hope yr friend gets released soon there are a lot of guys being caught randomly even!!! i dont know wtf are they doing?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)