Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (54 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Yeah I can't believe him! looks like he wants a desk job, president for nothing
if he really cares he should be in tahrir like ibrahim eissa and ayman nour
--

btw RNN are posting too many rumours and unconfirmed news..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Yeah I can't believe him! looks like he wants a desk job, president for nothing
if he really cares he should be in tahrir like ibrahim eissa and ayman nour
--

btw RNN are posting too many rumours and unconfirmed news..
exactly this is the thing i dont like about them so far i mean the fact they upload pics and video's is awesome but those news sometimes are just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be true and r not confirmed its like they want to keep the heat going.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
anyway I need to sleep now goodnight ahmed and the other guys and let's wait and see what tomorrow ill bring, I'm so excited and impressed
thanks to khaled saeed, tunis and hisham al gokh for waking this nation up!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The one member on here who's always complaining about how bad Egypt is, is going on vacation tomorrow while his people are trying to overthrow the country's dictator. That's funny :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
The one member on here who's always complaining about how bad Egypt is, is going on vacation tomorrow while his people are trying to overthrow the country's dictator. That's funny :D
:lol: yeah hist is passionate about here although he bloody hates it too but i think he never imagined it would be like this. i personally never imagined it would turn up like this to be honest bec knowing egyptains we heat up quickly and never end up doing anything bec trust me there were several attempts and they failed bec no one showed up. today people did show up and then it picked up till we got to where we are now. i remember i was belittling this to hist and he was pretty convinced it will happen :D its a good thing he is heading for holidays off all egyptain members here i worry about him getting into trouble. wahdan, naggar, and i can get excited but we kind of dont get tooo passionate or over expressive hist does'nt hold back :D ( its not a bad tihng infact i think its a really good thing )

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #107

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    reb i was about to tell ze the person who should've been here more than us is rebel!!!! and then i checked the thread and found u post :D yeah its not yet confirmed about suzy and gamal but here is hoping.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    :lol: yeah hist is passionate about here although he bloody hates it too but i think he never imagined it would be like this. i personally never imagined it would turn up like this to be honest bec knowing egyptains we heat up quickly and never end up doing anything bec trust me there were several attempts and they failed bec no one showed up. today people did show up and then it picked up till we got to where we are now. i remember i was belittling this to hist and he was pretty convinced it will happen :D its a good thing he is heading for holidays off all egyptain members here i worry about him getting into trouble. wahdan, naggar, and i can get excited but we kind of dont get tooo passionate or over expressive hist does'nt hold back :D ( its not a bad tihng infact i think its a really good thing )
    You know him better than I do. I just wanted to point out the irony :D

I do hope these demonstrations carry on for the sake of the people but stay safe fellas.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #110
    reb i was about to tell ze the person who should've been here more than us is rebel!!!! and then i checked the thread and found u post :D yeah its not yet confirmed about suzy and gamal but here is hoping.
    I really wish the best for you, brothers, because you know that if Egypt is fine, all Arabs are fine. When Egypt has problems, all of us have problems. So, I hope you will be the pioneers again.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #112
    By the way, I was trying to access the forum since I started this thread in the morning, but it seems I can not cope well with the new forum thing.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I really wish the best for you, brothers, because you know that if Egypt is fine, all Arabs are fine. When Egypt has problems, all of us have problems. So, I hope you will be the pioneers again.
    :tup: thank u reb!! i just hope they hold up bec tomorrow determines who things go if its like today then u cann safely say its going to work tomorrow is a normal day like any other then i guess thats the end of it for a while so here is hoping.

By the way, I as trying to access the forum since I started this thread in the morning, but it seems I can not cope well with the new forum thing.
    i had the same problem till around 12 then its ok but the new lay out needs a lot of getting used too to be honest. its not bad its just too new and sophisticated :D:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    11k infront of the ministry of info aka the tv building!! and its 3:47 am cairo local time.

also the fights taking place between the participants and the security forces are still on but in some case teh police flees the scene :D and in some other parts of cairo they r detaining a huge number of teens

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #117
    The first martyr today is called Mustafa Abdelfattah, 20 years old, from Suez. Some news say that he received a bullet in the heart.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    apart from the people who lost there lives, the people who got brutally battered by the police, and the people who got detained, the saddest and lowest thing about today was as expected the egyptain media whether national (expected) or private. the national tv acted like nothing was wrong and that is a normal day like any other and bec today is the annual day for the police they showed a recorded interview for the minister of interior the same person who came out today and issued hard warning against the events of today and how the police will use full capabilities against the people on stike. as for the talk shows on the national tv which to an extent get away with things well surprise surprise they kept comparing the happening to tunis and the current events in lebanon with whats happening in cairo today in an attempt to play on that nerve that look at lebanon and the unrest they have bec of irresponsible parties, or look at tunis a bunch of teens who went on riots and look at the country that was in my opinion low as hell!! as for the private channels they did show the events but u can safely say they were trying to hide there real feelings about whats happening although they did let the participants they interviewed say all the things they wanted with the exception that the majority want the government from its head to the rest of the ministers to step down. they made it look like all these strikes where for the increasing prices and costs of living, the parliment elections that were perfectly rigged etc. that in my opinion is the lowest of all low that the media in particular has come too. then they hate al jazeerah soo much bec they show what people should see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)