Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (2 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
How much do your people trust Omar Suleiman?
i think in these situtions they trust him more than baradey thats my opinion though hoori. he is a very respectable person in the army ranks and also to the public. also u should know before all this started people where whispering his name in the back ground to run for presidency come septmeber.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #982
    To all Arab members, I hope the changes after this will be different than those in the video:

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    i'm in medan ibn el 7akam heliopolis 15 mins from my place but my uncles and aunts dont want me to leave, and the banks wont bloody open so el 3alem ele fee el kaleeeg yeba3atoo cashathom :D:D i'm not frightened any more to be honest bec nothing can be as worse as the begininng of the week but i miss having a normal life where i feel safe and also i can do what ever i want here with the family u know there are restrictions and also responsibilites.
    :D well it's much better here alhamdulillah, be patient buddy :tup: and good luck getting the khaleeji kashat :lol:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    :D well it's much better here alhamdulillah, be patient buddy :tup: and good luck getting the khaleeji kashat :lol:
    :lol: 3agbaek :D what can i say bro bas. i hope things get better for all of us we deserve that after all we've been thru and for all the years of crap and in justice but i m not happy how things are dragging on and inthe end we will have to handle all this loss. i'm excited for change dont get me wrong but i want it quickly 12 days now and still nothing clear on the horizon

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    i think in these situtions they trust him more than baradey thats my opinion though hoori. he is a very respectable person in the army ranks and also to the public. also u should know before all this started people where whispering his name in the back ground to run for presidency come septmeber.
    Why not Al Baradei? Do people really think he is a puppet? :D

And isn't Suleiman a close figure to Mubarak after all?

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    :lol: 3agbaek :D what can i say bro bas. i hope things get better for all of us we deserve that after all we've been thru and for all the years of crap and in justice but i m not happy how things are dragging on and inthe end we will have to handle all this loss. i'm excited for change dont get me wrong but i want it quickly 12 days now and still nothing clear on the horizon

I feel exactly the same.. and it's going to take time
    our job now is to give our best to the country, isA once this is done we'll all go and clean the streets, and hopefully the government will improve..

where's wahdan? what's new there omar?

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007

This started by the free youth only, not muslim brotherhood nor baradaei
    and only after we stood up to the police violence and took control, they jumped in and gave themselves the glory

I don't want a man who spent his life out of the country then came to stay home while we die to rule me

as for Soliman no one wants him as a permenant president, just temporarily until elections, he doesn't seem so bad but he's not good enough

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

i kind of read my mind :D regarding the first one. personally i used to like him but as of late i hate his tone and also i hate how he pushed him self to the scene specially over the past 11 days. he is a puppet for the usa no doubting but he comes with an advantage, he will bring improvements to this country i know i know its too early and it would be naive but he has good brains :D

when i said omar sulieman i did'nt mean for another 30 years hoori :D but he is a good canditate for the coming period bec trust me there is a lot to clean up. namely the way the public looks at the police force i think thats going to be tough bec they were class A bastards.

I feel exactly the same.. and it's going to take time
    our job now is to give our best to the country, isA once this is done we'll all go and clean the streets, and hopefully the government will improve..

where's wahdan? what's new there omar?
    u r 100% right, also thats what i like about the previous 11 days how people for once stopped being selfish and every one is pitching in.

i dont know where wahdan is i hope all is cool in his part of town. i read two of his friends got hurt by gun fire i hope they r fine now and i also hope wahdan and his family are fine.

has any one seen hazem???? or hist??

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    I haven't seen hist since this thread started!
    strange when he's the one who talked the most against the government in the past

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #990
    From Guardian:

Once again Syria's government is taking no chances. It has been revealed that state security arrested a 75-year-old member of the Muslim Brotherhood, Ghassan al-Najar:

Najar issued statements through the internet as street protests in Egypt intensified this week, calling for people to assemble in public squares across Syria after Friday prayers and again on Saturday. Similar calls were issued on anti-Syrian government Facebook pages.

No protesters showed up on Friday, and Syria was calm.

Reuters also reported that Najar has heart disease, quoting a supporter: "If they don't release him soon he will probably die."

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #997
    Americans are too poor. They are hated by both parties now :D

From Guardian:

Al-Jazeera is also showing some footage of pro-Mubarak counter-demonstrations that went on today. They included people waving signs saying "Go to hell America".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)