Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (35 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I heard that and it bothered me

Europe and the West's opinions were delivered and I appreciate the feelings, but enough. we don't want anyone from outside telling an Egyptian what to do
beside, USA supported him for 30 years, and once we stood up they're with the people?!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just senseless violence. And there are folks in our government who support this dictator?

From the YT comments:

To the people of Egypt.

We're sorry our government has supported Mubarak. Our government doesn't listen to us, either.

All the best,

The People of the USA
:tup:

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I do pay much attention to the comments and where they came from, the comments on Jazeera live on tv in the five days of no internet came from Arabs, they made me really happy during the hard times
and now the way the whole world is showing support is great as well, thanks guys.

I just can't stand almost all governments specially USA, but I know their people are some of the most nice and friendly in the world

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Imagine how I feel when a friend tells me that we're mistreating Mubarak after he served us for 30 years.

what would anyone say to a Stockholm Syndrome like that?!

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
You know what I meant with Holly, like the ones in Iran..

and I thought it was Caliphs who pick the next one, when the announce it before they died. Am I wrong?

You didn't answer my question btw, and my question is being ignored this way.

You said or it was Naggar (can't remember now) that "if the majority decide to prohibit the homosexuality, then what's the problem?" right? I am asking you this, were they asking people (at Islamic states back then) about making laws? or everyone was obeying caliphs or the likes' orders?
ofcourse there were caliphs who came through kingship,can't deny that.

Don't you know that there is a chapter in Quran named 'Shura' which means 'consultation'?

Yes they used to consult for their internal affairs,if you want i can right pages on that.

How could those ancient muslims produce their great civilization if they were that bad the way you think? I'm not greek but can't deny that ancient greeks had a great civilization.

Regarding Homosexuality,i've explained enough,go back to my posts and you'll find the answer,i don't want to repeat everything again.

Plz mate,we had enough of off-topic discussion (it was my mistake also),if you want to continue open a new thread and i'll join you there.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ofcourse there were caliphs who came through kingship,can't deny that.

Don't you know that there is a chapter in Quran named 'Shura' which means 'consultation'?

Yes they used to consult for their internal affairs,if you want i can right pages on that.

How could those ancient muslims produce their great civilization if they were that bad the way you think? I'm not greek but can't deny that ancient greeks had a great civilization.

Regarding Homosexuality,i've explained enough,go back to my posts and you'll find the answer,i don't want to repeat everything again.

Plz mate,we had enough of off-topic discussion (it was my mistake also),if you want to continue open a new thread and i'll join you there.

So If I didn't get you wrong, they take the references from Quraan to make laws, or judge on something, and not with People's votes/opinions like it was claimed. No further question :D

Jul 2, 2006
So If I didn't get you wrong, they take the references from Quraan to make laws, or judge on something, and not with People's votes/opinions like it was claimed. No further question :D
Yasaların ve yargının Kur'an'a aykırı olmaması gerekir. Bu demek değil ki belli kararlar alınırken herkesin fikri alınmasın. Hz.Muhammed(s.a.v) pek çok kez önemli kararlar almadan önce istişare etmiştir.

“...ve toplumu ilgilendiren her konuda onlarla istişâre et; sonra bir hareket tarzına karar verince de Allah’a güven; çünkü Allah güven duyanları sever.” (Al-i İmran, 159)

Bir hadis

“İstihâre eden ümitsizliğe düşmez, İstişâre eden pişman olmaz, iktisatlı davranan aç kalmaz.”

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
No demonstration here, not a single person :lol:

Police are everywhere, just like I predicted, these things never happen in Syria :weee:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
for people who are monitoring the situation as things stand the people are insisting on the complete departure of mubarak. i,e the same demand since the 25th regardless of who jumped on the band wagon.

aslo i've read in the previous pages the concern some have regarding islamic brotherhood taking power in egypt, and also the comparisons being made between egypt and iran's scenerio.

as an egyptain and i speak for my self, i can safely tell u it will be a cold cold day in hell when islamicists take power in egypt simply bec people will not it slide. people dont want that, people want rights, and freedoms and the islamic brotherhood party does not represt islam or any of the islamic rules and it has to be crystal to people here. the brotherhood use certain aspects of islam and mix it with politics and thats a totally different thing i,e it will not gain the acceptance of egyptains in many levels.

for me as an egyptain if some one asks me what i want from all this, i would say i want mubarak to resign and leave us the fuck alone bec to be honest the longer this carries on the more the people will get stubborn and also the more chances of egyptain- egyptain clashes, i've been going thru hell and so are the rest of the 85million egyptains leaving both in egyptain soil or abroad. he has to resign and has to give all his authorities to omar sulieman who in return carries the country to septmber and we take it from there i,e the will of people decieds.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Osman bro the banks should be opening on sunday thought i'd tell u for yr family members here. its not official bec i think it depends on tonight!!! so ehre is hoping. i will keep u updated regarding this point bec i can only imagine yr concern about this point in particular. i hope yr family members here are safe if there is anything u want for them do let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)