Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (17 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Mobil petroleum station in nasr city has just exploded!!!! This station is at the first intersection leading to rabaa sit in

- - - Updated - - -

police special forces are now down to business. its sth similar to the army seal's but for domestic unrest and are known to be highly trained and well equipped.

- - - Updated - - -

rumours circulating two of the main if not the main players in this sit in are surrounded in an apartement in nasr city!!! why am i not surprised?!?!?! any way i await the offical statement bec these two dogs i want in jail for crimes!!! the two are 1- safwat hegazi a scholar /mb supporter/ i lick anything if i get piece of the action.

2 mohammed el beltagi a leading figure in the mb.

- - - Updated - - -

ok its confirmed these two indeed are surrounded and are asked to hand in them selves

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Hundreds of dead, thousands of wounded and so-called police are celebrating each other.

thats CUTE!! you r very sensitive i just shed a tear

one second let me show you what TRUE MUSLIMS DO one sec :)

please enjoy this... but watch it to the very end, the man covered in blood is a police man who has been dragged and beaten to an inch of his life simply for being in the wrong place. this is how true muslims role now a days?? or he deserves this?? or wtf is it?? let them celebrate today we will be in eid once this banned group called mb is finished off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IyK04AOd_k

Jul 2, 2006
Your cruelty will only radicalize the people and eventually double your suffering as i said in first day. When the armed thugs you call police and army started to systematically kill those who oppose them, they become a legitimate target for the people.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Your cruelty will only radicalize the people and eventually double your suffering as i said in first day. When the armed thugs you call police and army started to systematically kill those who oppose them, they become a legitimate target for the people.
did you watch video?? no. keep thinking that way then....... my work is done here with you. watch al jazeerah get brain washed, keep believing this is a war against islam, we r all infidels, , coptics, liberal blah blah REPEAT.

- - - Updated - - -

and now the burning of churches has started... almost predictable and why not if they think the same way turk thinks!! this is a war by coptics on islam :Agree: pathetic move by an even more pathetic group trying to terrorise Christians not knowing they (mb) r on vapor sympathy wise.

Jul 2, 2006
did you watch video?? no. keep thinking that way then....... my work is done here with you. watch al jazeerah get brain washed, keep believing this is a war against islam, we r all infidels, , coptics, liberal blah blah REPEAT.
I am not defending what happened to that guy. I am trying to make you understand what motives people to do these kind of things. Keep acting like nothing happened and they got mad because they got bored.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Religion and politics don'ty mix. We're in the 21st century and some people would still love having religious ignorants in power/politics.

I hope Egyptians here are all safe.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I am not defending what happened to that guy. I am trying to make you understand what motives people to do these kind of things. Keep acting like nothing happened and they got mad because they got bored.
If I was in power and the majority of the people do not want Muslim brother-hoods in power/polics I wouldn't mind to burn them alive.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
There's an Irish woman on the radio from Luxor, best line;

He's not an oppressed politician he's a terrorist leader, he's not a victim, he's the perpetrator of violence even an idiot can see that. They aren't Muslims they don't follow their faith, they are even killing their own.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
There's an Irish woman on the radio from Luxor, best line;

He's not an oppressed politician he's a terrorist leader, he's not a victim, he's the perpetrator of violence even an idiot can see that. They aren't Muslims they don't follow their faith, they are even killing their own.

couldn't have said it better my self :tup: they had a prof from the uni of london on bbc earlier today and she said sth a long these lines. they r terrorists covered with the cloak of religion and masterfully playing the victim card when ever chance permits. they have been warned over and over yet they r dragging this country into mayhem so they better not come crying when tey get killed bec thats exactly what they want. if they think this is jihad i say BRING IT ON!!!! one less brain washed idiot.

6 police officers have been killed today by these peaceful c****

- - - Updated - - -

I hope your relatives are safe. Tell me something mate, are these ignorant fucks protesting in the capital and outside the capital or only in couple of cities?
my family is in touch with me via whats app and skype all day and thankfully all are safe. actually i have family in cairo mainly and in aswan and both are siding in there houses awaiting the curfew to be announced bec it seems thats the only way they can separate the civillians from these terrorists. i think today the mb have officially signed there death politically in Egypt, yes they will go back to being under ground but they will not have the same sympathy ever again. the action is all over the country they r trying to bring about chaos however the military and the people are holding up.

Jul 2, 2006
If I was in power and the majority of the people do not want Muslim brother-hoods in power/polics I wouldn't mind to burn them alive.
Where were those majority when it comes to election? Even if they changed their opinion, they should have wait until the next election unless they are vandals who can't swallow the defeat at elections. Maybe they knew they are not the majority as some of you here think and wanted to finish this before the elections.

You should know when to stop even if you're a tyrant. If you don't, you will regret living long enough to witness the payday. This is what will happen to those who applaud these massacres today. It's a cycle and tides will turn sooner than expected. Only then the oppressors will understand they were not torturing the people but themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)