Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (20 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
And their rights? You think a christian should have his hand chopped off for theft?
You're too focused on sterotypes like that. How many times someone got his hand chopped in 600 years of Ottoman era?
Why aren't you half as sensitive when it comes to millions of muslims forced to live under anti-islamic laws for a century?

really?? like the burning of churches? like the killing of 4 shites??
There is nothing Islamic about burning of churches. Opressing people will not help the cause though. They will be encouraged to do more mistakes like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Shiites Bisco

Shite is poop :D
:lol: my bad sorry i'm really not focused you can imagine how stressed out i am bec i have real concerns with the situation.

- - - Updated - - -

right now i think the military is going to round up every one and i mean every son of a whore with a gun, machine gun, and shit like that. i think the military is being very patient right now but not for long. any one with a gun will be met with armed forces so its no joke. the mb chose the wrong opponent to open fire on!! the army is way way way too strong for them, they r nothing but terrorists!!!!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
You're too focused on sterotypes like that. How many times someone got his hand chopped in 600 years of Ottoman era?
Why aren't you half as sensitive when it comes to millions of muslims forced to live under anti-islamic laws for a century?
More than likely thousands of times.

No Muslims in Ireland are forced to live under Anti-Islamic laws and they never will be and I feel sorry for any Muslim that has ever had to endure pain and unfair treatment simply because of their faith. :)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the mb supreme leader badiee got into the pro morsy square to give his speech for the cnn live by sneaking in, in an ambulance and dressed as a woman and wearing a burqaaa :lol: :lol: sons a whore!!!!

Jul 2, 2006
More than likely thousands of times.

No Muslims in Ireland are forced to live under Anti-Islamic laws and they never will be and I feel sorry for any Muslim that has ever had to endure pain and unfair treatment simply because of their faith. :)
Wrong answer.

What you don't want to understand is the laws you guys live happily can be a hell for these people just like their Sharia look like a hell to you.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Wrong answer.

What you don't want to understand is the laws you guys live happily can be a hell for these people just like their Sharia look like a hell to you.
You must be a very learned man if you can attest to the behavior of millions over centuries, perhaps the most learned man on Earth.

I would be more than happy to sit down with any Muslim and discuss what the best way to live together and remain true to Islamic and Christian core beliefs, which are the same, because we worship the same god. Only difference is I want to live in a world where the rule of law is informed by but not beholden to Religious morality :)

Jul 2, 2006
You must be a very learned man if you can attest to the behavior of millions over centuries, perhaps the most learned man on Earth.

I would be more than happy to sit down with any Muslim and discuss what the best way to live together and remain true to Islamic and Christian core beliefs, which are the same, because we worship the same god. Only difference is I want to live in a world where the rule of law is informed by but not beholden to Religious morality :)
There are differences and let them be. Don't force people to live in the way you showed them as they won't knock your door to invite you to their religion. They have right to live under the laws they choose to believe in and they don't need your permission to practice it.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
There are differences and let them be. Don't force people to live in the way you showed them as they won't knock your door to invite you to their religion. They have right to live under the laws they choose to believe in and they don't need your permission to practice it.
They don't need my permission to practice their religion, but the laws of the state are absolute and there for everybody, Christian, Jew, Muslim, or Serbian.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And their rights? You think a christian should have his hand chopped off for theft?
Only if it's tasty.

@swag: is it true obama is being criticized by the congress?? obama who was once popular here has lost a lot i mean a lot of respect, at least on my news feed on facebook bec as it seems the people feel obama supports terrorism.
Our government is, in general, broken. Part of it is Obama, but more of it goes above and beyond anything Obama can do or represent. There's a moralistic debate about whether government -- just about any form of government, mind you -- is inherently evil and thus should be eradicated vs. those who think that government can play a positive role.

Obama has had haters since day one. On news sites here in the U.S. when the news broke of the military removing Morsi, some people were typing, "So when is it Obama's turn?"

But IMO, this is part of a regular pattern that has gotten worse with our democracy. As I've said, the health of a democracy is based on how the losing party handles it. In the past 20 years or so, it's gotten pretty bad. Every time someone is in office, there are clowns with bumper stickers on their cars pleading to impeach the president -- as if that solves everything vs. creating a lot more problems.

It's a major cultural political issue in the U.S.

That sounds like moral relativism to me. If someone believes that their rule of law is that women should not get an education, I have a problem with that and won't chalk that up to merely "cultural sensitivity". A lot of cultures have done horrible, brutal things that should be unacceptable in a modern society. Humanity is littered with a history of inhumanity and cruelty that you can't just ignore and say, "Well, that's their belief system so it's OK."

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Only if it's tasty.

Our government is, in general, broken. Part of it is Obama, but more of it goes above and beyond anything Obama can do or represent. There's a moralistic debate about whether government -- just about any form of government, mind you -- is inherently evil and thus should be eradicated vs. those who think that government can play a positive role.

Obama has had haters since day one. On news sites here in the U.S. when the news broke of the military removing Morsi, some people were typing, "So when is it Obama's turn?"

But IMO, this is part of a regular pattern that has gotten worse with our democracy. As I've said, the health of a democracy is based on how the losing party handles it. In the past 20 years or so, it's gotten pretty bad. Every time someone is in office, there are clowns with bumper stickers on their cars pleading to impeach the president -- as if that solves everything vs. creating a lot more problems.

It's a major cultural political issue in the U.S.

That sounds like moral relativism to me. If someone believes that their rule of law is that women should not get an education, I have a problem with that and won't chalk that up to merely "cultural sensitivity". A lot of cultures have done horrible, brutal things that should be unacceptable in a modern society. Humanity is littered with a history of inhumanity and cruelty that you can't just ignore and say, "Well, that's their belief system so it's OK."
i never understood why the american specially here on the forum didnt feel all too well about certain obama policies and the fact people seem to call there concern even here on the forum's never made sense to me until today :)

here is why i asked you bec apparently thats the joint statement being tweeted around:

http://foreignaffairs.house.gov/pre...-release-joint-statement-ongoing-events-egypt

- - - Updated - - -

i'm off heading to airport to pick up my mother so she doesn't return on her in these circumstances will keep you guys updated on any new stuff happening :) have a good one.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
here is why i asked you bec apparently thats the joint statement being tweeted around:

http://foreignaffairs.house.gov/pre...-release-joint-statement-ongoing-events-egypt
This is the first communiqué I've seen from the U.S. government that seems to come out in favor of the military intervention in Egypt. They've been too cautious not to favor one side or another until now.

Personally, I get the sense that the MB was too naive about politics to ever be effective. It's one thing to complain about what's wrong with the existing regime. It's another thing to correct it -- and with the general support of the population. As such, the MB showed they had no more political skills than a New York cab driver.

Take care, A, and be safe!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Minority dictatorship which is ignoring the demands of majority of nation(Muslims), preventing them from participating in elections is an invitation to civil war. If it happens, armed thugs aka army(their biggest achievement is 6 day war) won't be able to deal with millions.
Wtf are you on about? Minority? You are truly delusional, as delusional as Cron is with his financial assessments of player acquisitions. As for Erdogan, he is a cock sucker. He is good friends with Morsi, just like all these cuntish Islamic parties are butt buddies (with the exception of the Salafi fuckers, who are more conservative and extreme, but not as hypocritical and pathological liars like the sons of bitches of the brothershit).

Religion should never be fucking allowed into the realm of politics. This is the reason Europe regressed; the Renaissance coincided with the church fucking off and taking a peripheral role in the political sphere.

What happened in Egypt is not a fucking coup; get that through your thick, demented skull. Al Jazeera and CNN are biased cuntbags who are clearly reporting one side of the story. A lot of those who voted for that phony piece of shit Morsi actually regret their decision, and many more Egyptians didn't even vote. He was NOT democratically elected, unless you consider vote rigging and fraudulence a prerequisite for democracy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No. However, they were so keen to get rid of Mubarak, they were willing to give his successor a chance. Nonetheless, it took them a year to figure out that he was a cheat, a liar, a hypocrite, and a phony who had/has failed to deliver. The ones still supporting him are those in denial, the delusional fucks who keep getting benefits from supporting the Brotherhood. The Brotherhood are very organized and highly intelligent at manipulating simpletons, I will grant them that. There is no way that they are supported by the majority of the population tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)