Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (50 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Cavani's finishing is much better Matri's and he is far more clincal.

Also, he can do, to use a basketball term "create his own shot".

Meaning, that if he isn't getting the proper service from his wingers, he has the ability to take the ball up the pitch and create his own opportunities.

I just think that he is a simply wonderful player, and is the epitome of what Conte would be looking for.

That being said, if they were to obtain Van Persie, I would certainly be thrilled as well.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

Meaning, that if he isn't getting the proper service from his wingers, he has the ability to take the ball up the pitch and create his own opportunities.

I just think that he is a simply wonderful player, and is the epitome of what Conte would be looking for.

That being said, if they were to obtain Van Persie, I would certainly be thrilled as well.
Also has the winning mentality. He is the type of the player that pushes till the end.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

have i told you before that you's a sessy ho?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
So we don't want Napoli to finish 3rd then?
I have a sneaking suspicion tho it could be easier for EC to leave Naples if he were to have a sense of fulfilled duty by helping them re-enter CL rather than abandoning a sinking ship. I'm prolly wrong tho.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
have i told you before that you's a sessy ho?
Several times, including leaving a text message on my phone last night that my wife had seen.

Not too happy, especially since I would feel really stupid trying to explain to her that Deneb is a guy.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Cavani to Juve. I can't let myself believe that we are buying him. We would thrash teams in Europe with him.
yesssirr we would! Just adding Cavani to this team this season would have given us at least 10 more points. How many ties have we had because of crap finishing? The dream of having Cavani in the CL with us next year really makes me excited as to our chances of going very very far. With Conte's leadership, our hunger and team work, adding Cavani would be a huge "salto di qualita"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)