Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (5 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Really pleased if we can finally land him and make Pirlo happy. Personally I really liked him for a long time and think he is underrated. Also, no fitness concerns like with Suarez.

But... the fee is really crazy. We have so called "Covid market" and we pay these kind of numbers for 34 years old? In a few years some people will have very hard time understanding how in 2020 clubs released Higuain, Matuidi, James, Vidal for free but we actually payed Roma 15 mln.

I know, there are no real other solutions for us in today market, but the numbers behind this transfer are quite unexpected by me.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Really pleased if we can finally land him and make Pirlo happy. Personally I really liked him for a long time and think he is underrated. Also, no fitness concerns like with Suarez.

But... the fee is really crazy. We have so called "Covid market" and we pay these kind of numbers for 34 years old? In a few years some people will have very hard time understanding how in 2020 clubs released Higuain, Matuidi, James, Vidal for free but we actually payed Roma 15 mln.

I know, there are no real other solutions for us in today market, but the numbers behind this transfer are quite unexpected by me.
The one key difference- Real and Juve were desperate to get rid of the players you mentioned. Dzeko is Roma’s captain and one of their best players, so obviously they don’t want to let him go so easily.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

We actually want to pay AS Roma 15m in MDS, as long to get rid of MDS wages

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It’s not enough. We need someone who not only scores 12-15 goals a season but also creates a ton of space and chances for Ronaldo and Dybala. Besides, now Ronaldo (who is our best crosser) has someone to cross to.
I would call that a waste of Ronaldo cuz he's the best ending a play but I can see your point considering how many assist CR7 used to provide in RM even when he was the target man

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Dzeko seems like a done deal. Suarez - If its Dzeko vs Suarez then why did Suarez take the test?!
On Calciomercato they talked about it and some reporters claim it will be both.

Doesn anyone else think Inter might go for Suarez now?
Imagine the meltdown here if we get both. :lol:

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Dzeko seems like a done deal. Suarez - If its Dzeko vs Suarez then why did Suarez take the test?!
On Calciomercato they talked about it and some reporters claim it will be both.

Doesn anyone else think Inter might go for Suarez now?
This is a very strange situation. Wea going for Dzeko while Suarez take his test. What is wrong with the Juventus management?
Taking the 2 will cost us over 60 mil. The biggest disaster would be selling Dybala , the only great technical player we have. I do not see Real paying 100 mil. right now for any player but they sold Bale to Spurs. I really hope this will not happen!!!! That would make me angry. Buying 2 senior citizens.:mad:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This is a very strange situation. Wea going for Dzeko while Suarez take his test. What is wrong with the Juventus management?
Taking the 2 will cost us over 60 mil. The biggest disaster would be selling Dybala , the only great technical player we have. I do not see Real paying 100 mil. right now for any player but they sold Bale to Spurs. I really hope this will not happen!!!! That would make me angry. Buying 2 senior citizens.:mad:
There is no indication we will get Suarez. What's the point getting upset over a deal that most likely will not happen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)