Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (68 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I hope it's 7m including bonuses and not 7m + bonuses. Otherwise, it turns a good signing to a bad one where we again pay excess 2m to a player.

Dzeko at any age getting 7m+bonuses is funny let alone 34 yo version.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I guess we can all agree that the main factor determining how much everyone will agree/disagree with this deal is going to evolve around the question if, and it's a pretty big IF, Roma are really dumb enough to take DeSciglio in exchange for the transfer fee, if they fall for it that would be downright epic and would sweeten up this deal to a point where you just can't not be happy about the possibility of Dzeko arriving here.. :lol: :tup:

Almost too good to be true ofc but still think this deal is destined to go through one way or the other though,at this point i just hope we don't end up overpaying.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I guess we can all agree that the main factor determining how much everyone will agree/disagree with this deal is going to evolve around the question if, and it's a pretty big IF, Roma are really dumb enough to take DeSciglio in exchange for the transfer fee, if they fall for it that would be downright epic and would sweeten up this deal to a point where you just can't not be happy about the possibility of Dzeko arriving here.. :lol: :tup:

Almost too good to be true ofc but still think this deal is destined to go through one way or the other though,at this point i just hope we don't end up overpaying.
De Sciglio to Roma is off since like two days.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I guess we can all agree that the main factor determining how much everyone will agree/disagree with this deal is going to evolve around the question if, and it's a pretty big IF, Roma are really dumb enough to take DeSciglio in exchange for the transfer fee, if they fall for it that would be downright epic and would sweeten up this deal to a point where you just can't not be happy about the possibility of Dzeko arriving here.. :tup:

What if we sell MDS for 10mil + bonus to PSG? Then that money use to pay for Dzeko transfer

That is basically the same deal, the difference is involving PSG in process

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)