Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
UEFA's FFP says that.

Man City will crash and burn, and return to the shitty club it really is.
Why invest 500 million punds for your own disaster? does not make sens, im sure city's management are well aware of these regulations and have a stratagy to honer them. as they have stated in a various of interviews.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
City have kept a spine of players who where at city before we went crazy. like kompany, de jong, Hart,ZAB,richards, together with barry and toure. i feel we have a loyal back bone in the team who will be there for many years. without these players city would have had much less heart.
Not really, players like De Jong and Barry were brought at times when many other players were brought, not as extreme as you went this summer but still it was abnormal. You might think them loyal but bar Richards none of them have been there long enough to be considered that.

Aug 2, 2005
so its not looking good then boys..
Benzema??
Let's move over and concentrate on Suarez instead :stuckup:
nobody in the winter or there is little chance it is Pazzini or Gilardino or worse Huntelar

No CIty are not top 3 in Europe on the Europteindex we are on 16 place. remember how we have won fuck all yet and we are not even in CL. so take it easy with the braging.

what chelsea has to do with it, i honestly dont know.

Yes City's future are bright, but so are Juventus. both clubs are a valid destination for future success.
now u changed ur tune, well,believe or not Juve are far much better choice for any player without any hesitation, and Dzeko himself will be signing for Juve for less salary if not for the stupid rules by FIGC.... but what to say other than Good luck Dzeko and Man city.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Not really, players like De Jong and Barry were brought at times when many other players were brought, not as extreme as you went this summer but still it was abnormal. You might think them loyal but bar Richards none of them have been there long enough to be considered that.
De jong was the "first" but you can see he is here for the right reason, the same goes for barry. we gone cracy in two summer windows and De jong was brought in before those two.

so the backbone of city: Hart,Kompany,De jong,Richards,ZAB, and Tevez (until he leave for argentina) than Barry is not far from being in there.

Aj was brought from Englands second division and can be seen as a big part at that spine aswell. these are very loyal players. then we have TOP CLASS proffesionals like Silva who wanted to come because city showed such a great interest in him. the toure brothers are also very proffesional and i trust their. Milner and Barry both english. and top notch proffs as well. that i trust.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Juventino[RUS];2826016 said:
Fuck:sergio:

I hope we can bring Pazzo...don't like the idea of Gila or Hunter.

But i believe it will be hard,Samp would not want to let him go.after Cassano is already gone.let's hope maybe tha Macheda coming to them on loan will help.

Btw,goal reporting(yeah i know it's goal,just sharing) that Dzeko gave us 48 hours to find an agreement with Wolfsburg about the deal that will see him join us in June.
if not,his deal with City will be concluced by thursday.

"
A source close to the player told Goal.com: "Dzeko has made it clear many times that Serie A is his favourite league and that he wants Juventus.

"However, he cannot wait around forever. We are talking about one of the best forwards in the world and Edin must think as a professional too.

"He cannot wait any longer than 48 hours. It is in Juve's hands, but they are running out of time."

Dzeko’s heart is almost certainly not with Wolfsburg anymore. Goal.com Germany reports that at the club’s mid-season training camp in Marbella yesterday, the 24-year-old’s body language was very poor and he did not speak to any of his team-mates. Dzeko also refused any interviews after the session ended.

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini confirmed in his pre-Arsenal match press conference that a fee with Wolfsburg has been settled.

"For Dzeko, I can say only one piece, that we have agreed with Wolfsburg, but we'll speak after Arsenal," he stated.

"I think Dzeko is a good player, all teams in Europe want him."

Tuttosport claims that Juventus sporting director Giuseppe Marotta is considering tabling a bid today of €30m plus Malian midfielder Mohamed Sissoko for Dzeko. Bayern Munich are also attempting a late hijack, but are considered rank outsiders.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
nobody in the winter or there is little chance it is Pazzini or Gilardino or worse Huntelar

now u changed ur tune, well,believe or not Juve are far much better choice for any player without any hesitation, and Dzeko himself will be signing for Juve for less salary if not for the stupid rules by FIGC.... but what to say other than Good luck Dzeko and Man city.
NO i have not changed tune! but there was some missunderstandings earlier.

And i dont agree juventus is the better choice, so we just have to agree to disagree there.

Maybe you're right, that Dzeko might have signed if it werent for that rule, but we would never know that for sure. its just speculation. i have not read any qoutes from Dzeko where he say that, and i dont believe in tabloids, the same sources that published that, published that Dzeko had wrote a letter to City and begged them to sign him. do i believe that? NO i dont, same goes for the supposed SMS and stuff sent to Juventus.

I stand by for what i have said all along, both clubs are valid destinations for the future.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
De jong was the "first" but you can see he is here for the right reason, the same goes for barry. we gone cracy in two summer windows and De jong was brought in before those two.

so the backbone of city: Hart,Kompany,De jong,Richards,ZAB, and Tevez (until he leave for argentina) than Barry is not far from being in there.

Aj was brought from Englands second division and can be seen as a big part at that spine aswell. these are very loyal players. then we have TOP CLASS proffesionals like Silva who wanted to come because city showed such a great interest in him. the toure brothers are also very proffesional and i trust their. Milner and Barry both english. and top notch proffs as well. that i trust.
I'm not arguing you don't have a backbone, it's obvious you do otherwise you would be as high in the league as you are.
I'm saying they're not that loyal as your making them out to be, they were still brought in the same fashion as your other players were, it just happened to be a bit before, and that's not even long enough to be considered very loyal, not what a normal club would consider anyway, it's just because you've gone though some rapid growth it seems that way I guess.
As for Johnson it's obvious he'll move if he doesn't get more time. Also, if you're calling Yaya Toure loyal, that's laughable I'm afraid.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I wonder how these City fans can say that Man city future is brighter then ours? Because they have more money? Yeah for Madrid that turnend out great now did it? Chelsea? Did they won the CL? No! Dominate the CL get out of here. Even with Dzeko City is still a full with great players mediocre team. To much Diva's in a team doesn't work. First get some trophys then open your mouth and remove that Rooney tatoo of your back asap!

Dzeko, I wish you goodluck, we will spend the money for you on 2 defender and maybe another striker and i hope Nigel is going easy on you.
:flag1:

Nice comment .

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
I'm not arguing you don't have a backbone, it's obvious you do otherwise you would be as high in the league as you are.
I'm saying they're not that loyal as your making them out to be, they were still brought in the same fashion as your other players were, it just happened to be a bit before, and that's not even long enough to be considered very loyal, not what a normal club would consider anyway, it's just because you've gone though some rapid growth it seems that way I guess.
As for Johnson it's obvious he'll move if he doesn't get more time. Also, if you're calling Yaya Toure loyal, that's laughable I'm afraid.
I guess it comes form what they have said how they have settled in Manchester, Kompany for instance have just got his first baby with his GF who are from manchester. of course i can be way wrong here. its just my feeling of those specific players.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I guess it comes form what they have said how they have settled in Manchester, Kompany for instance have just got his first baby with his GF who are from manchester. of course i can be way wrong here. its just my feeling of those specific players.
That's fair enough, I guess a players style always comes into account too. Players like Kompany who has been there a little longer than others and de Jong have steel, that's always going to make them seem loyal. But I suppose at least I got through my point. It's just the heralding of new signings as club legends by painting them across giant walls on the way into Manchester is the thing that rubs me up the wrong way, and rightfully so because it's pretentious and wrong.

soil

Jun 25, 2010
I can assure dzeko that he will be benched latest next year this time and City will be buying someone else. Another adebayor.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's fair enough, I guess a players style always comes into account too. Players like Kompany who has been there a little longer than others and de Jong have steel, that's always going to make them seem loyal. But I suppose at least I got through my point. It's just the heralding of new signings as club legends by painting them across giant walls on the way into Manchester is the thing that rubs me up the wrong way, and rightfully so because it's pretentious and wrong.
Well when you have no legends that are recognisable to the outside world you have to make some up I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)