Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
If you had come on here and been a genuinely decent fan and talked football on a proper level instead of trying to wind us up over Dzeko and whatever else you would have been welcomed with open arms. We have many non supporting Juve fans on here, and their all good guys who contribute to the forum. Stop acting like a 10 year old kid and talk with intelligence.
I just try to defend myself from name calling and" city have no history" and" city is shit club." and everything els members in here have thrown at me.

i could ignore though

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I have NEVER said the opposite however i have said plenty of times! that juventus are a great club with a great history.

the only thing i said was, city have a long history only difference is we've not been as successful as you.
U.S Cremonese was founded in 1903. Over 100 years of history. Their most successful honor they had was Serie C1 about 6 years ago.

Useless argument you're making. Juventus and Manchester City aren't even comparable.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's funny how City has to pull all the stops and flash obscene amounts of money to even stand a chance at getting someone like Dzeko while at the same time he's texting Juve to make an offer.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
if History for you are trophys yes then juventus have "more" but to say a club that is over 100 years old dont have any history is rather pathetic.

our owners are good for 600 BILLION USD cant see it dry up very soon!

and last. what do would you prefer as a player? play for a club with a great future, or one with a great history?

cheers
PS.
good luck finding a class striker next summer!
Thanks! Good luck with the trophy haul and the upcoming financial reworkings!

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
It's funny how City has to pull all the stops and flash obscene amounts of money to even stand a chance at getting someone like Dzeko while at the same time he's texting Juve to make an offer.
Yeah like when he wrote a letter to Mancini and begged him to sign him earlier.

all paper talk.

Dzovinco

May 24, 2010
Ban all these Man City loving retards, their bringing down the sheer brilliance of this forum with there pathetic attempts at bigging their club up, when in fact they're no bigger than a Napoli or a Fiorentina
Well tbh city is a much smaller club than Napoli or Fiorentina,those teams are giants for them.Napoli made a decent team with not that money spent.. if they had 30 milions to spend on lescots and milners they would make much better team than city right now,but thats my oppinion.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
U.S Cremonese was founded in 1903. Over 100 years of history. Their most successful honor they had was Serie C1 about 6 years ago.

Useless argument you're making. Juventus and Manchester City aren't even comparable.
I can see that for you guys "history of winning things" are very important. Yes i could take the easy route and support united, but i didnt. my choice and it really does not bother me how much you bring it up, trust me united fans point it out ALL THE TIME :)

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Well tbh city is a much smaller club than Napoli or Fiorentina,those teams are giants for them.Napoli made a decent team with not that money spent.. if they had 30 milions to spend on lescots and milners they would make much better team than city right now,but thats my oppinion.
I take back what I wrote, I realised both teams are alot bigger than Man City.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Wolfsburg gave Dzeko until 7th January to join City or refuse the transfer to England and they'll block his exit after that. In case Dzeko leaves they want to have more time to find a new attacker.

Probably BS info. Hopefully true info and Dzeko won't join City till January 7th.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can see that for you guys "history of winning things" are very important. Yes i could take the easy route and support united, but i didnt. my choice and it really does not bother me how much you bring it up, trust me united fans point it out ALL THE TIME :)
But that wouldn't have helped much considering what a disgusting club Manchester United is.

Dzovinco

May 24, 2010
have i acted abusive? have take into name calling av members in this forum? have i shown disrespect to Juventus as a club? have i broken any forum rules? If not why this anger?

i mean we suport different clubs, but cant we show common respect without calling ppl retards and point out how small club city is? its not a crime to support less successful clubs.
If i recall well you called us cheaters? If you got time there is Calciopoli thread go and read it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)