Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (28 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
if History for you are trophys yes then juventus have "more" but to say a club that is over 100 years old dont have any history is rather pathetic.

our owners are good for 600 BILLION USD cant see it dry up very soon!

and last. what do would you prefer as a player? play for a club with a great future, or one with a great history?

cheers
PS.
good luck finding a class striker next summer!
Have you come back from the future to save Sarah Connor?

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
if History for you are trophys yes then juventus have "more" but to say a club that is over 100 years old dont have any history is rather pathetic.

and last. what do would you prefer as a player? play for a club with a great future, or one with a great history?

cheers
PS.
Good luck getting your budget straightened out for the coming financial fair play rules.:tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh, and a special "fuck you" to the FIGC for their brainless move to "save Italian football", which will have absolutely no positive effect.
Yet we still have a few folks here that absolutely love them. Isn't that sweet.

Thats to put words in city fans mouth, its your words not mine.
But i can tell you this: City fans have always been proud of their club! thats why we had over 30 000 going to games when we were down in 3rd devision. we have always supported the club. so we couldnt care less what YOU think make us proud of being a blue (city fan)
I don't give a crap about your little wanker club. As I said, if you'd pay attention, you'll be back a few divisions once the oil capital dries up. Then we won't have to hear about all the little mercenaries this faux club signed up.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
I really don't understand what are these Man City fans bragging or proud about their team. What makes a Club great is not the age or the trophies, is their attitude thoughout time. Thropies are a result of such attitude. I cannot come up with another team that endured what Juve has -unfairly- and come back up in a pretty short term. I am not from Italy or England, Im not even from Europe and I have followed Football from a long time, and I just realized a couple of years ago that a team called Manchester City existed.

What does Man City have? Just money (which I know nowadays is important to get good players). Even your own "stars" are not comftable playing for your team (tevez and ballotelli). I see it as a disrespect that Man City fans are comparing to Juve. Man City has mercenaries as players, its all about the money. Juve has fighters. Even an unknown player such as Krasic (which I thinks is pretty decent) rejected your mecernary money to play for a real team. Man City fans may only wish to experience half of the sucess and joy that Juve has given us in past. So keep wishing!!

Too bad if Dzeko goes to them, his loss. In any case I hope that going to City will damage his carreer as other players such as Adebayor and Robinho.
So only because you didnt know abou manchester city until receantly it must be true then? awesome argumentation there.

yeah city players only care about the money? thats why they have fighted their way up to second in the a leauge far superior than Serie A. if you havent noticed you do exactly the same thing as you blame city fans to do, in the same post!
PS.
regarding Dzeko and his loss? i think you can ask pretty much any person in the world! except juve fans of cource which team have the brightest future and currently the best squaf city or juventus! and they will say City! and why would Dzeko care about juventus history? when he supported Milan as a child? on emtions he couldnt care less of either juventus or city

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
To be fair why have you guys only shown up now? do you actually have any interest in Juventus or talking football or are you more keen to rile up the regular forumers on here? Once Dzeko signs for someone will you run along?

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
To be fair why have you guys only shown up now? do you actually have any interest in Juventus or talking football or are you more keen to rile up the regular forumers on here? Once Dzeko signs for someone will you run along?
I'll probably stay around after Dzeko signs for city, because i like talk about football and im also a member of alot of other teams forums as well

but as a city fan this thread are at present the fun one because it include both city and juventus..

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

cheers
PS.
What makes you think that Juventus won't have a great future?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)