Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (22 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Ban all these Man City loving retards, their bringing down the sheer brilliance of this forum with there pathetic attempts at bigging their club up, when in fact they're no bigger than a Napoli or a Fiorentina

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
zeven, you're just jealous your club's history is to be ashamed of. Now leave us along, there is nothing to discuss with you.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Ban all these Man City loving retards, their bringing down the sheer brilliance of this forum with there pathetic attempts at bigging their club up, when in fact they're no bigger than a Napoli or a Fiorentina
That's an insult to both Napoli and Fiorentina, both of which have infinitely greater traditions than this secondary team of Manchester.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
The funniest part is that this guy isn't even from England, I bet City had a huge overseas following before Sheikh man turned up.
No I'm not from England. but my father worked in manchester for ten odd years when i was a child. but because im not born in manchester does not make me less of city fan.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
have i acted abusive? have take into name calling av members in this forum? have i shown disrespect to Juventus as a club? have i broken any forum rules? If not why this anger?

i mean we suport different clubs, but cant we show common respect without calling ppl retards and point out how small club city is? its not a crime to support less successful clubs.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
They have a shit history we all agree but the funny part is that they somehow think they're the only ones with a great future ahead of them while Juve won't have nothing.

Great history, great future.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
It feels nice hearing you admitting it.
I have NEVER said the opposite however i have said plenty of times! that juventus are a great club with a great history.

the only thing i said was, city have a long history only difference is we've not been as successful as you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
have i acted abusive? have take into name calling av members in this forum? have i shown disrespect to Juventus as a club? have i broken any forum rules? If not why this anger?

i mean we suport different clubs, but cant we show common respect without calling ppl retards and point out how small club city is? its not a crime to support less successful clubs.
Do you like Del Piero?

Be careful how you answer here, this could turn out fatal.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
They have a shit history we all agree but the funny part is that they somehow think they're the only ones with a great future ahead of them while Juve won't have nothing.

Great history, great future.
Again, never said that, i said City have a bright future so theres a reason to join the club. i never said other clubs dont. everything does not need to be black or white.

and incase of repeating myself, from a player point of view i believe there is more important things than "succsessful" history when it comes to choose club for your nearest future.
still it does not mean juventus dont have a future it just means city are a valid choice among others.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006

If you had come on here and been a genuinely decent fan and talked football on a proper level instead of trying to wind us up over Dzeko and whatever else you would have been welcomed with open arms. We have many non supporting Juve fans on here, and their all good guys who contribute to the forum. Stop acting like a 10 year old kid and talk with intelligence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)