Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (31 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Again, never said that, i said City have a bright future so theres a reason to join the club. i never said other clubs dont. everything does not need to be black or white.

and incase of repeating myself, from a player point of view i believe there is more important things than "succsessful" history when it comes to choose club for your nearest future.
still it does not mean juventus dont have a future it just means city are a valid choice among others.

I'll go against the stream and say the guy is right in this post. He didnt say anything wrong TBH. We need to be a bit more objective about Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
i have only said citys future looks bright, how you get it to "braging about future success" I dont know.

i dont compare myself to other city fans in here! i just stand up to the abuse i get in almost every post in here! when infact i have not offended disrepected members or juventus here.
And you think Juventus' future isn't bright? Are you aware Juve passed through worst (I don't know if there was worse) time, and could overcome that financial loss in these few years, and now everything is on track and the team is getting bigger and bigger day by day.

Juventus' future is bright and will always be, seriously, it is ridiculous when you compare yours with Juve. If that sheik gets bored one day and leaves the club, you are truly fucked.

Juventus is a brand, a huge name in football world. Has millions of fans all over the world. Actually Juve's future is much brighter than your club, we are safe financially, and spending very wisely, while your club is spending like retards repeatedly, and that will not go on forever, your sheik will leave you one day, and that doesn't sound bright at all. We don't have those worries here :smile:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah and specially Inter players/fans celebrating fake Scudetti makes them even worse.
Milan - getting away only with points deduction after Calciopoli, 2003 Champions League final, Inzaghi, Berlusconi + Galliani, etc.

Manchester United - arrogant fans, 1999 semi final, Scholes, Ferguson, etc.

Different reasons, same hate.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
And you think Juventus' future isn't bright? Are you aware Juve passed through worst (I don't know if there was worse) time, and could overcome that financial loss in these few years, and now everything is on track and the team is getting bigger and bigger day by day.

Juventus' future is bright and will always be, seriously, it is ridiculous when you compare yours with Juve. If that sheik gets bored one day and leaves the club, you are truly fucked.

Juventus is a brand, a huge name in football world. Has millions of fans all over the world. Actually Juve's future is much brighter than your club, we are safe financially, and spending very wisely, while your club is spending like retards repeatedly, and that will not go on forever, your sheik will leave you one day, and that doesn't sound bright at all. We don't have those worries here :smile:
Oh jesus, read my other posts. like i have said A MILLION times.
NO i said citys future are bright! and that does not mean juventus future is not, does it?

and i spelled it out in captial letters just to avoid missunderstandings in my previous post, but it seems it has to be included in every singel post.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
NO i said citys future are bright! and that does not mean juventus future is not, does it?

and i spelled it out in captial letters just to avoid missunderstandings in my previous post, but it seems it has to be included in every singel post.

Alright cool. This feud can stop now? You have to admit though you started off calling Juventus cheaters. But in your most recent posts I see you have become more gracious and you seem not to want any trouble anymore.
Honestly I hope Man City will win the Premiership instead of Man Utd, so good luck with that. Peace.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

oh Jesus, I hate it when people talks crap for hours, and then they forget what they said and start to deny everything..

Here read:

if History for you are trophys yes then juventus have "more" but to say a club that is over 100 years old dont have any history is rather pathetic.

our owners are good for 600 BILLION USD cant see it dry up very soon!

and last. what do would you prefer as a player? play for a club with a great future, or one with a great history?

cheers
PS.
good luck finding a class striker next summer!
Was that aimed for Empoli? :shifty:

We had a great history and have a great future, got it?

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Alright cool. This feud can stop now? You have to admit though you started off calling Juventus cheaters. But in your most recent posts I see you have become more gracious and you seem not to want any trouble anymore.
Honestly I hope Man City will win the Premiership instead of Man Utd, so good luck with that. Peace.
hmm but to my defence, when a team get stripped of their title and the man responsible get sacked. and pretty much every sport journalist in the world write the same thing! its quite hard not to come to that conclution especially when you dont live in Italy or talk italian fluently. :)))

so it was just not something i toke out of thin air! and it was only a respons to the attack on our owners. :) and i also pointed out that i didnt held the fans,players or the club responsible for it and felt sorry for you. So i was never out to pick a fight never are never were my attention :) come in peace and will leave in peace hopefully

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
DZEKO

Wolfsburg coach Steve McClaren tonight stated in an interview that the Bosnian will have to up his work rate as a partner to Carlos Tevez when he joins Manchester City.

The quotes are in tomorrows Daily Mirror and a couple of other papers.

Fee of €27.5M

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)