Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (12 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
"I can only tell that I am very tired, and that transfer is not yet near completion, there is more work to be done" , Edins manager, bosnian pappers San, todays issue
look like it is true, he is going to shity, damn :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whats your problem? you would have loved Citys owners at juventus, if you say no you are a liar. and its far better than cheat pay off referees and stuff! juventus and their fans should take it easy blashing out on other clubs and their management after what your own management have don in recen years!

not to mention your rasist fans with their chants,

i
No thanks, I'll pass on the PetroSluts and take our history over yours any day. Or wait, what Citeh history? City is garbage and always has been. In another few years the oil money will dry up and you'll be back to winning the second division where you should be.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juve should spend cash on young Italian players like Poli, then when/if you get CL you start buying players like Dzeko or maybe even Pastore.

I don't know the politics of Palermo and Juve but that would be an ideal signing.
Thanks for the advice. We really appreciate that, Toure brothers.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
No thanks, I'll pass on the PetroSluts and take our history over yours any day. Or wait, what Citeh history? City is garbage and always has been. In another few years the oil money will dry up and you'll be back to winning the second division where you should be.
if History for you are trophys yes then juventus have "more" but to say a club that is over 100 years old dont have any history is rather pathetic.

our owners are good for 600 BILLION USD cant see it dry up very soon!

and last. what do would you prefer as a player? play for a club with a great future, or one with a great history?

cheers
PS.
good luck finding a class striker next summer!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
if History for you are trophys yes then juventus have "more" but to say a club that is over 100 years old dont have any history is rather pathetic.

our owners are good for 600 BILLION USD cant see it dry up very soon!

and last. what do would you prefer as a player? play for a club with a great future, or one with a great history?

cheers
PS.
good luck finding a class striker next summer!
Over 100 years of history, and all you've got to show for it is a bloody Sheik. You've got a lot to be proud of! :lol:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Can't even really blame City in this scenario. After all, they're the footballing equivalent to an illiterate peon falling ass-backward into a goldmine and splurging on anything with a pulse as a result.

I blame Wolfsburg and that cuntrag Hoeneß who fucked us over real good. After adamantly refusing to sell up, despite the "favourable" deal we gave them on Diego, they turn around and whore Dzeko out a cut-rate not even six months later when we aren't able to bring him in ourselves.

Oh, and a special "fuck you" to the FIGC for their brainless move to "save Italian football", which will have absolutely no positive effect.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Over 100 years of history, and all you've got to show for it is a bloody Sheik. You've got a lot to be proud of! :lol:
Thats to put words in city fans mouth, its your words not mine.
But i can tell you this: City fans have always been proud of their club! thats why we had over 30 000 going to games when we were down in 3rd devision. we have always supported the club. so we couldnt care less what YOU think make us proud of being a blue (city fan)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Thats to put words in city fans mouth, its your words not mine.
But i can tell you this: City fans have always been proud of their club! thats why we had over 30 000 going to games when we were down in 3rd devision. we have always supported the club. so we couldnt care less what YOU think make us proud of being a blue (city fan)
Manch3st3r City :alen:

Jak27

Mar 27, 2007
I really don't understand what are these Man City fans bragging or proud about their team. What makes a Club great is not the age or the trophies, is their attitude thoughout time. Thropies are a result of such attitude. I cannot come up with another team that endured what Juve has -unfairly- and come back up in a pretty short term. I am not from Italy or England, Im not even from Europe and I have followed Football from a long time, and I just realized a couple of years ago that a team called Manchester City existed.

What does Man City have? Just money (which I know nowadays is important to get good players). Even your own "stars" are not comftable playing for your team (tevez and ballotelli). I see it as a disrespect that Man City fans are comparing to Juve. Man City has mercenaries as players, its all about the money. Juve has fighters. Even an unknown player such as Krasic (which I thinks is pretty decent) rejected your mecernary money to play for a real team. Man City fans may only wish to experience half of the sucess and joy that Juve has given us in past. So keep wishing!!

Too bad if Dzeko goes to them, his loss. In any case I hope that going to City will damage his carreer as other players such as Adebayor and Robinho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)