Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (26 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He's physically excellently prepared, obviously. He doesn't miss the meaningless matches and he's always available, usually playing the entire 90 minutes. Like Cristiano Ronaldo.
I don't want to jinx him, but he's strong as a bull and I never hear that he got an injury and he'll miss matches.

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
He's physically excellently prepared, obviously. He doesn't miss the meaningless matches and he's always available, usually playing the entire 90 minutes. Like Cristiano Ronaldo.
I don't want to jinx him, but he's strong as a bull and I never hear that he got an injury and he'll miss matches.
:agree:

And I hate when people start talking about how he never played for a big club...
Neither did Krasić!

And he would be such a wonderful gift from Marotta :wub:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
meelan: Pato, Zlatan, Cassano, Ronaldinho(will leave), Inzaghi(will probably retire), Robinho, Paloschi on loan. bah!

merdazzurri: Milito(destination Real?), Pandev, Biabiany, Coutinho, Eto'o. :scared:

us: Amauri, Iaq, DP, Quag, winter signing...one of Iaq/Ama or both to go. WE NEED HIM!!! Would fit well in our system.

others: Can't afford him.

In conclusion, inter would be our rivals in this deal. meelan would have to sell Pato to get him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)