Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (32 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
On the other hand, players like Benzema manage to creative for themselves. All in all, let's say Dzeko could score 5 goals from 10 chances. Player of Benzema's quality will manage to score 3 so his goals/chances ratio would be lower but the team would probably create more chances with him, in the end making result the same for a team. Tough decision of what to choose in my opinion.
Yes but the question is would a player with Dzeko's abilities benefit more from those dangerous crosses of Krasic (and i assume we're planning to buy another one for our left flank in summer) or Benz's qualities? Def Dzeko and I don't think the scoring ratio would be that close then, more of +40% different.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
Yes but the question is would a player with Dzeko's abilities benefit more from those dangerous crosses of Krasic (and i assume we're planning to buy another one for our left flank in summer) or Benz's qualities? Def Dzeko and I don't think the scoring ratio would be that close then, more of +40% different.
Someone posted the goals to game ratio of both Benzema and Dzeko and they look very similar. Moreover, Benzema already played for 2 top clubs (yes, I count Lyon as a top club) and Dzeko for none. I do not say that I wouldn't want Dzeko, I am saying I don't care that much if it's Dzeko or someone else of similar quality.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
What I'm saying is that we might get Benz and still see a lot of Krasic's crosses won't end at the back of the net by Karim or our current strikers.
Krasic needs a poacher.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
What I'm saying is that we might get Benz and still see a lot of Krasic's crosses won't end at the back of the net by Karim or our current strikers.
Krasic needs a poacher.
And what I am saying is if we get someone like Benzema, we wouldn't depend that much on Krasic. Which is better? I cannot answer the question and it is a work of both Marotta and Delneri to choose.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I don't like Huntelaar.Look Benzema's got great skill over the ball, can find back of the net and help the team in many ways, but I just think we need Dzeko.
I don't know maybe his style gels with our strikers and works after all.
But one thing's for sure I'm ok with a Benz loan deal ATM.cuz if it doesn't work we can send him back.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
I am promoting Benzema only because I think I have seen enough of him to be able to judge. On the other hand, I had seen Dzeko only once or twice before and I am not completely convinced with his abilities. I asked about Huntelaar because he is similar to Dzeko and was great at Ajax, but suffered at a big club.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
benzema-pazzini would be pure awsomeness up front, combining best of both types

however, if a choise must be made, its clearly dzeko

The true poacher, is somewhat a dying race, there are allmost none active in current top football. just imagine inter milan last year without milito.

there are so many SS, and benz is good yes, but not exceptional

dzeko is a pure poacher, there arent more then 3 left in top football

IF we can, we MUST allways take him

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
LOL at Huntelaar being compared to Dzeko....stop posting in football topics please.
If this post is to me, it exactly proves my point mentioned above. Firstly look at he quality of player and only then at his playing type. I mentioned Huntelaar just to provoke people who believe we need poacher at any cost.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If this post is to me, it exactly proves my point mentioned above. Firstly look at he quality of player and only then at his playing type. I mentioned Huntelaar just to provoke people who believe we need poacher at any cost.
using ur post to point out even more

world class poachers like dzeko, there are soooo little few

its why he is so much more importand then any player we've been linked with

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
I am not convinced Dzeko is world class. You can say anything, but unless he maintains the same form for a big team, he isn't one. Where are so many examples of players awesome for a smaller team and then completely vanishing while playing for a big one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)