Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (8 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
Wow, such an investment for such terrible times. If anything such an epic transfer will scream to europe that Juve has not given up yet and accepted her fate as a small time club. Despite the constant decline, miserable season and tiny stadium. Such an investment shows ambition for great things !
Well said:flag1: :juventus:

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
You seem like a really tough guy, man.
Just like the rest of you guys. Il bue dice cornuto all'asino lol.

Pazzini sucks though.
Scored 19 goals and they weren't tap ins...but whatever.

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juve: £27m plus Momo for Dzeko?

If this is true, here we go again. Secco #2 at work. While we are it, let's throw in Giovinco and Amauri in there too. We dont play Giovinco anyway and with Dzekoin, Amauri will be out too.

Funny how people watch clips from yt and all of a sudden that player is a God. Watch this then and tell me these goals from Pazzini are not amazing...

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
That is some price for Dzeko,however the fact that City,Milan,probably prInter wanting Dzeko too does not help..thats why he costs that much..so i say go for it,before some other team snaps him up,and then him being worth more than 50M+, and about the risks,of course there are risks,and big teams must take that to get great players,there was risk in Zlatan,we took it.there was risk for Torres,Liverpool took it,and there is definitely risk for Dzeko i say lets take it..

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
I hope someone else gets Dzeko...he's so overated as well. Is he good? Yes, definitely. Is he worth £27m + Sissoko? No way in hell.

We are becoming the new Inter, overpaying for every player we go after and getting players that turn out to be flops.

Inter in the meantime have become the new Juve. They get Snejder for next to nothing and now he is one of the best in the World. they get Milito and he turns out to be one of the best Forwards in the World. They make great trades (Ibrahimovic) like we used to (Zidane) and the best thing is that they win like we used to.

Yeah, I say lets get Dzeko and offer Wolfsburg 40M + Chiellini...just like the old Inter, we should do everything possible to get this guy.

Mar 10, 2009
I hope someone else gets Dzeko...he's so overated as well. Is he good? Yes, definitely. Is he worth £27m + Sissoko? No way in hell.

We are becoming the new Inter, overpaying for every player we go after and getting players that turn out to be flops.

Inter in the meantime have become the new Juve. They get Snejder for next to nothing and now he is one of the best in the World. they get Milito and he turns out to be one of the best Forwards in the World. They make great trades (Ibrahimovic) like we used to (Zidane) and the best thing is that they win like we used to.

Yeah, I say lets get Dzeko and offer Wolfsburg 40M + Chiellini...just like the old Inter, we should do everything possible to get this guy.

Thing is Juve desperately need a striker. Amauri is simply garbage, Del Piero and Trezeguet are too old now and rusty. Although I'm not happy about sissoko leaving, but if it ends up solving our lack of goals, then so be it.

but i do wish it is poulson and not sissoko thats going :tup:

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Thing is Juve desperately need a striker. Amauri is simply garbage, Del Piero and Trezeguet are too old now and rusty. Although I'm not happy about sissoko leaving, but if it ends up solving our lack of goals, then so be it.

but i do wish it is poulson and not sissoko thats going :tup:
Finally someone who is not a prick while replying. I agree with you all the way, but the price is too high and Sissoko must stay over Poulsen.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
From il Corriere Dello Sport:

"TORINO, 11 luglio - La Juve sarebbe pronta a offrire 30 milioni per avere Dzeko. A rivelarlo è il quotidiano tedesco "Die Welt", secondo il quale la società bianconera sarebbe pronta a sedersi al tavolo con il Wolfsburg, club legato alla Volkswagen.

Il direttore generale della Vecchia Signora, Giuseppe Marotta, potrebbe inserire nella trattativa uno tra Christian Poulsen e Mohammed Sissoko. Dzeko, 24 anni, è legato al Wolfsburg fino al 2013. Il giocatore avrebbe potuto liberarsi entro il 31 maggio se qualche club avesse versato 40 milioni di euro al Wolfsburg. Nessuno, però, si è fatto avanti."

If we had you guys as our GM, he would already be ours. Its funny that any club could have had him for 40 M Euros and yet nobody did...and now some guys here wanna offer 35M Euros + Sissoko (Total 50M)...:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)