Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (82 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 22, 2007
Elia and some much less talented players like Guberti and Schelotto. I would go for Hazard or Sanchez. Even Navas but I don't see em' go that way.

They could also go for a guy that plays on the left(Vargas) and put Martinez/Pepe on the right.
Thanks for the names, do you think we will be getting another winger then?

Also, I just read that Joe Cole has told his agent to look for clubs in Italy and Spain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I don't think we'll go for Elia and I don't think we should either. Elia seems to me like the kind of winger who loves to play his game on the left flank without bothering every time the team loses the ball to go back and defend. And that's exactly what Del Neri will ask from such anyone playing in that position just like he did at Samp. Moreover, He's has almost the same characteristics of Seba so it would be foolish to drive the later for an exit (which has been looking likely for quite sometime now) just to splash the cash on Elia the next day while Seba can probably flourish when played in the same position if in fact Del Blacks is considering changing his 'Doria system and play an almost free man to roam the flanks.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,788
    Elia and some much less talented players like Guberti and Schelotto. I would go for Hazard or Sanchez. Even Navas but I don't see em' go that way.

They could also go for a guy that plays on the left(Vargas) and put Martinez/Pepe on the right.
    ...No.

Dec 31, 2008
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juve: £27m plus Momo for Dzeko?[/FONT]
    Sunday 11 July, 2010
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]German newspapers report that Juventus have offered £27m plus Christian Poulsen or Momo Sissoko for Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko.
    [/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The club has made no secret of the fact it is targeting its transfer resources on to the Bosnian forward.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]According to Die Welt newspaper, Juve are formulating an official proposal that will be presented personally by director of sport Beppe Marotta tomorrow.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Bianconeri are offering £27m in cash plus ownership of an international midfielder – to be chosen between Poulsen and Sissoko.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]It would lower the price-tag, which Wolfsburg have set at between £32m and £37m.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Initially it had been reported that Diego was part of the package deal for Dzeko, but it seems Coach Gigi Del Neri would rather keep hold of the Brazilian.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juve are hoping that Wolfsburg will accept Dane Poulsen, who was on the list of players to be sold this summer anyway.
    [/FONT]

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Wow, such an investment for such terrible times. If anything such an epic transfer will scream to europe that Juve has not given up yet and accepted her fate as a small time club. Despite the constant decline, miserable season and tiny stadium. Such an investment shows ambition for great things !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)