Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (23 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
That would be interesting, because it would allow us to pursue Krasic.

I think Dzeko will be a similar case to Krasic though. Once he knows Juventus are interested he'll have his heart set on us and sign an agreement, rejecting smaller clubs.
Dzeko would chose City over us thats for sure. He wanted Milan badly, thats shows he wants to play in Italy. I think we'll get Dzeko though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Sissoko is not a fundamental player when Melo and Poulsen are both better players.
It's not a matter of how valuable Sissoko is for our team but rather his value on the market. Adding him to a 30m cash deal would make the deal value almost 40-45m which is ridiculous amount of money even for a striker in Dezko's caliber not to mention that we aint City nor Barcelona to bid such sums in the first place.

Even Marotta hinted at our inability to make such bids with him stating that we almost solely rely on the players' will more than anything to make this happen.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
True that sum for Dzeko is ridiculous. And i doubt they we mean that we are willing to spend that much+player. The players will be used to help us pay rest. I believe that we are not considering any total sum, above 35-40 mil, meaning sissoko+15-20mil or Poulsen+20-25mil. Our maybe the 2of them and no cash.
And as far as Pazzini is concerned, not a penny above 14mil+Iaq

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Difference being there is a 6 year age gap.

@JBF

I know it's alot of money but he wont leave Wolfsburg for any less so.....
4 year age gap. Villa is more proven though.

Anything above 30 million overall is a lot of money for Dzeko. Anything above 18 million or so for Pazzini is a lot of money too.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Its amazing how just a year ago no one rated Pazzini and i remember guys here calling him a crap without cassano along side him and now guys here rate him as a 15-20 million striker (things can change pretty fast around this forum).....

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Its amazing how just a year ago no one rated Pazzini and i remember guys here calling him a crap without cassano along side him and now guys here rate him as a 15-20 million striker (things can change pretty fast around this forum).....
I wasn't here 4 years ago. but I still think he's crap without cassano , its like (he's robin btw, and cassano can be batman):numnum:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't rate Pazzini. But he had an amazing season last time around and his price would be about that much. If he has a below par season we can pick him up for less than 10 next season like DAgo...

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I just watched some youtube videos of Edin Dzeko and I'm not impressed. I dont think we should get him, he's not the player we need.

We need a 2nd Del Piero, a 2nd fantasista. Diego simply isn't playing the role. We've already got two (2) big strikers in Iaquinta and Amauri so we need someone more creative.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Elia and some much less talented players like Guberti and Schelotto. I would go for Hazard or Sanchez. Even Navas but I don't see em' go that way.

They could also go for a guy that plays on the left(Vargas) and put Martinez/Pepe on the right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)