Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (90 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I think all the speculation about Dzeko should be dampened with a hint of skepticism. In the first place, there are no guarantees in football. Those of you who say that Dzeko had two good seasons and a nice showing in the champions league have every right to be excited.

However, for a club like Juventus - we are not Real Madrid who can spend ridiculuous amounts of money for a player. Investments can turn bad and completely ruin everything Juventus have built (and destroyed last year). We need to balance the spending with our future - and if it means settling for rising stars which are cheaper, I don't mind at all. I would simply hate it more if we spend 30M+ euros for someone who will warm our bench our cause us to put our fists into our foreheads with poor performances.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was thinking, if we really are including one of Sissoko or Poulsen in the deal to get Dzeko, who will replace the one who's gone in the CM department?

We'll remain with Melo, Marchisio, Sissoko/Poulsen. Ekdal is going to Bologna and Marrone to Siena.

Maybe another CM? Or...ehm...Ti...Tiago?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I was thinking, if we really are including one of Sissoko or Poulsen in the deal to get Dzeko, who will replace the one who's gone in the CM department?

We'll remain with Melo, Marchisio, Sissoko/Poulsen. Ekdal is going to Bologna and Marrone to Siena.

Maybe another CM? Or...ehm...Ti...Tiago?
You right,moreover we are looking to offload Tiago as well and maybe Melo/Clichy swap...then what lol?

Seriously i don't think it all will happen,but it may as well mean we'll get new CM.
Schweinsteiger ?:xfinger:

P.S
Waiting to hear some news about Dzeko today.....:angel:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Dude, he has been posted into Germany by Marotta to look at a few players, Dzeko,Elia and Aogo to name a few. For me thats scouting players.

Oh Marotta is in Liguria by the way. He'll contact Wolfsburg from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)