Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (67 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Dieter Hoeneß, general manager of Wolfsburg: "I spoke with Mr Marotta. He assured me that he never said those words [about Edin wanting to join Juve].

Juventus called me a few weeks ago. There wasn't much to talk about. They can't afford him and we aren't interested in any of their players."

http://www.waz-online.de/Wolfsburg/...L-Manager-kontert-Transfer-Aussagen-aus-Turin
Strange.

Why didn’t Marotta deny these words himself? They’re important to be left like that.

Bianconero90

Strange.

Why didn’t Marotta deny these words himself? They’re important to be left like that.
Why? I think it's obvious!
We want Krasic, but if we buy Dzeko, we couldn't get Krasic anymore because of that rule. So... we all know that the Krasic transfer stalled because CSKA want too much and we aren't ready to pay that amount of money. Krasic only wants Juve and we have time, so whit this Dzeko talk we put pressure on CSKA. They are risking to lose Krasic for free next year if they don't accept our offer..;)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Why? I think it's obvious!
We want Krasic, but if we buy Dzeko, we couldn't get Krasic anymore because of that rule. So... we all know that the Krasic transfer stalled because CSKA want too much and we aren't ready to pay that amount of money. Krasic only wants Juve and we have time, so whit this Dzeko talk we put pressure on CSKA. They are risking to lose Krasic for free next year if they don't accept our offer..;)
Smokescreen? Maybe...

But guess what, Hoeness cleared the smoke.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
It was two days ago.

--

I wonder till when he will be waiting for opportunities. Our first official match is on 29th of July. That’s in 17 days.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,894
    Who cares about those matches. Our team is 80% complete and they will be getting ready. If and when somebody else joins they'll settle quickly. So many teams buy on the last of the market too.

As long as we do get good players, I don't mind waiting.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    Who cares about those matches. Our team is 80% complete and they will be getting ready. If and when somebody else joins they'll settle quickly. So many teams buy on the last of the market too.

As long as we do get good players, I don't mind waiting.
    80%? That’s generous.

Most of our players now aren’t sure if they’re gonna stay or not. From Iago to Trezeguet. Lots of players are awaiting offers or they’ll just stay.

Also, starting striker, winger and left-back are missing.

There is a lot of work is to be done.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,896
    I meant those who already came, not speaking about those who are yet to leave. Our squad is too big.

But yeah we'll sign 2-3 more players probably, I doubt we'll get more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)