Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (80 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Amauri > Dzeko.
:anon:
Hustini will perfectly agree with you on this.
:mute:
Meh, to get Edin we'd have to do two thing: A) Sell Iaquinta to help fund the move. B) Sell Trez in order to free up the wages. Meh.
Yes, and? We free up wage structure, lower the age, buy goals and pay the goals well, not to mention free up a position for our next superstar...Ciro Immobile:cd:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I hope you all know that I was joking, you know that right? Amauri is a good player when he's 100% in form, but lately he's been pretty pathetic and even when he's 100% he comes no where close to Dzeko.

Ronin

May 6, 2010
One thing's for sure if we get Dzeko, then we have to get a good winger. From what I can tell, this guy score like half the goals with his head.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
a little bird tells me that dzeko's destination is likely to be chelsea
Drogba and Dzeko in the same team playing in a 4-3-3? No way.

Maybe Man Utd, they need a big, tall striker to play next to Rooney and Dzeko already showed Alex Ferguson what he's capable of.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah they are just going to get rid of a guy that has scored 37 goals and countless assits.

yeah that makes perfect sense

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeas because many top clubs will bid mega money for a 32 year old striker. or the fact that chelsea will need that money anyway

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeas because many top clubs will bid mega money for a 32 year old striker. or the fact that chelsea will need that money anyway
mourinho at real madrid might. and correct me if im wrong but arn't chelsea still making financial losses? certainly i highly doubt man utd will go for dzeko considering their staggering debts.

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
better buying him than Torres - he´s younger, cheaper, more hardworking and not so injuryprone than the likes of Torres. I know Dzeko is a "milan fanboy", but if/when he wears the juve jersey, the stripes of white and black, he will never ever go back :drill:

I know, pretty lame, lol :pado:

Forza Juventus :flag2:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
There is rumour that if Mourinho take over Real Madrid his first signing will be Drogba, so there is possibility...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)