Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (19 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who cares, that shouldn't stop us from trying. Players play for clubs they never supported as kids. Let him be a Milan fanboy but score 26 goals a season for us. I don't see Milan trying anyways to be honest. They have Pato.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't want Boriello. Give us Huntelaar for Amauri, straight swap. Huntelaar could be Trezeguets replacement as the teams poacher.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Time for me to play the classic Juventuz role:
OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:p
If one thing is sure now it's that he's not a one season wonder. Last summer everyone feared that and not many were willing to bet on Dzeko.

Even though the way he played, moved and scored was showing huge promise, it was still one single season (more like half season, because he wasn't even a regular in the first half of the last season). The bad thing though is that now his price will be much higher.

His numbers are indeed great. 48 goals in two bundesliga seasons, 8 more goals in the Cup, 9 goals in Europe and 14 goals for his NT.
That's 79 goals in two seasons, with an average of almost 40 goals per season.
Adding the 13 assists he made in Bundesliga in these two seasons and 8 more assists in other competitions, you get an impressing 79 goals and 21 assists, which means 100 goals+assists in 2 seasons. That's amazing.

One thing that might be making his numbers so high though, is the presence of Misimovic, both in Wolfsburg and Bosnia.
Misimovic is for the second time running Bundesliga's top assistman, with whooping 39 assists for Wolfsburg and 8 more for Bosnia in these two seasons. The understanding between the two is perfect so I guess Misimovic has a lot to do with Dzeko's goalscoring form.

It's just a minor worry of mine if Dzeko can transform his form from Wolfsburg and Bosnia in a team where there won't be a player that works for him and assists him like crazy.

Nonetheless, he's a player that deserves a nice investment so I'll be all for buying him.

May 22, 2007
Give them Amauri and Iaquinta if they want, this guy is actually perfect. I'm sure Barzagli can welcome his former Palermo or former Azzurri teammate in Germany.

May 22, 2007
We have Poulsen to welcome him, he already said he liked the Danish. I don't think they (Amauri and Simon) knew each other very well, they spent 3 months in the same team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)