Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (23 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Rooney and fucking amazing are two words that should not be utilized in the same sentence, let alone the same line!! Oh, but you are probably a Mancunian, hence the slight bias and somewhat overbearing affection towards the pig faced Rooney ;)
You know nothing about english football. Clearly. I am a southerner, out and out, and have never supported United...I lived in Manchester for two years but I only got close enough to Old Traffoprd to spit on the walls with the rest of my scum gang.

Seriously, you have to be either retarded or unknowing of the premiership to not rate Rooney as something special.

And I wish more than anything else you got the chance to tell Rooney in person, that he is pigfaced. He would rip your to shreds. And rightly so...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Rooney and fucking amazing are two words that should not be utilized in the same sentence, let alone the same line!! Oh, but you are probably a Mancunian, hence the slight bias and somewhat overbearing affection towards the pig faced Rooney ;)
Read my posts about Rooney, then come out with such statements. All people who live in Manchester aren't United fans you know.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Indeed...I met many more City fans in my time there, in Longsight, Rusholme, Fallowfield, and through working in East Didsbury, than United supporters.

Either way, I know NO football fans, who KNOW the premiership, and who I have met in the flesh, who would suggest with a straight face that Rooney is far from special. Its the same as saying gerrard isn't great. Or that Torres, is mediocre. Nonsense...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You know nothing about english football. Clearly. I am a southerner, out and out, and have never supported United...I lived in Manchester for two years but I only got close enough to Old Traffoprd to spit on the walls with the rest of my scum gang.

Seriously, you have to be either retarded or unknowing of the premiership to not rate Rooney as something special.

And I wish more than anything else you got the chance to tell Rooney in person, that he is pigfaced. He would rip your to shreds. And rightly so...
There is no point in refuting your argument, as it is apparent that you cannot accept an opinion that differs from yours. Your blatant bias and antagonistic attitude are appalling, to say the least.

I am not doubting that Rooney is a quality player, but I simply don't rate him as amazing. However, your rant/tirade against me for disagreeing is somewhat petulant and childish.

As for the ripping me to shreds bit, all I have to say is :andyandbarcelona:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
There is no point in refuting your argument, as it is apparent that you cannot accept an opinion that differs from yours. Your blatant bias and antagonistic attitude are appalling, to say the least.

I am not doubting that Rooney is a quality player, but I simply don't rate him as amazing. However, your rant/tirade against me for disagreeing is somewhat petulant and childish.

As for the ripping me to shreds bit, all I have to say is :andyandbarcelona:
Accepting your 'opinion' is the same as me accepting you telling me that the Moon is actually Saturn...And that wasn't a rant or tirade, not by my standards. It was merely...'refuting your argument'.

Though..if I am aiming for brazen openness, which I must, I have to concede, that I seem to take ANY criticism of the shrek like demigod, rather personally, and then I react personally. Which is a step into silliness...I have been a little shocked by the reputation of Rooney on these boards, as where I come from, he is regarded by both supporters AND managers, as a phenomenal talent. That is not to say he is well liked...His bullish face and attitude rub a lot of people up the wrong way, but...he makes me more proud to be british than any other british footballer. Such a sublime mix of fantasia and extreme grit and berserker drive to win...Indeed, I love the beast. And often, love blinds me to reason, and politeness.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No worries mate; just thought we needed to clarify this minor misunderstanding. To each his own then ;)

As for the man in question, and who this thread seems to be about, are you in support of his acquisition?

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Dzeko...his quality seems beyond doubt, at least for the bundesliga. I am tempted to say that if a striker can score goals by the bucketload then he can score goal anywhere...but what about Forlan???? British football just wasn't suited to him, or his stint in manchester unfortunately coincided with his worst ever run of form...he was wicked before, terrible there, then quality almost as soon as he left for spain.

Italy is the ONLY league out of the top english/spanish/krout/frog leagues where strikers and creative offensive players invariably encounter problems...Ronaldinho...our own Diego...Zidane for his first 6 months...Italians have an art of destroying what the brazilians and spaniards would call beautiful football...allowing only the purest of fantasisti to excel and blossom. Those with grit to add to their fantasy.

Trez is the ONLY striker we have who is a natural goalscorer AND capable of playing the lone striker role. We have to replace him.

I would be happy enough to get Huntellar, or dzeko, but there are no guarantees...Ideally, we should sign someone for that role, who is already proven in Serie A...like????

Even players like Eto'o who scored literally for fun in Spain, have zero chance of repeating, equaling, or even getting near to the glory of their former exploits in a league which has by far the worst defenders in all the top european leagues. Yes, he will win things at inter, but 40 goals per season? no chance...

So...who does that leave, mate????

Dzeko would be cool, but presently, if we are talking about the NOW...we are in much more dire need of a left back, right back, central defence reinforcements, a new coach, and then another attacking midfielder ( if we are to continue with the 4-2-3-1).

those areas MUST be improved first and foremost.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Agreed, the other areas of the team are a primary concern that should be addressed before strengthening the attack, but assuming that the board will take care of these matters (this is all hypothetical of course), who would you bring in to fill the gap in attack? Who is proven in Serie A and good enough to lead the line for Juve? Please, no mention of names like Pazzini ;)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #72
    Or maybe it was just an exchange or 25mln euros, I didn't catch it.

--

Well, his agent hailed him once again and said he has a collection of Milan jerseys. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)