Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (14 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So why are we getting someone who has repeatedly announced that he wants to join Milan?
Milan got Gilardino despite him saying he is a Turin local who is a diehard Juventino, and before Milan got into the picture and signed him, professed how Juve is his dream club (his not popular around here, but allways wanted us to sign him).

Short version ,these players are professionals, nothing more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Milan got Gilardino despite him saying he is a Turin local who is a diehard Juventino, and before Milan got into the picture and signed him, professed how Juve is his dream club (his not popular around here, but allways wanted us to sign him).

Short version ,these players are professionals, nothing more.
And now comes the million dollar question, what did Gilardino do with Milan again?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
1st season very good, 2nd decent, 3rd hopeless/off. Thats on his output alone, generally was disregarded due to the huge expectations, and a team playing in a way that doesnt suit a poacher at all (plus he got overwhelmed by the pressure).

In general, he is someone that at 27 years age, has scored 120 Serie A goals, and last 7 seasons, averaged a pretty good scoring ratio per season, having only one bad season (3rd Milan season).

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Now who should I trust, a cat or a football site? :p

Suarez? Love the guy but depends what we'll play and who will go.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We had a thing for Uruguyuans, but somehow tend to miss out on the absolute best of them. Would be nice if we changed that with Suarez.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know with Montero ofcourse, but I mean beside him.

Its a small country and it can only produce real top talent now and then, for example even if his career didnt pan out, its the south american country that was supposed to be our speciality but we still missed out on a huge talent like Recoba (were close to signing him).

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Maybe by the time we play Ajax, we will have a decent manager, and the team will be playing properly...We destroy the dutch swine, and poor Luis is in tears by the end of the two legs, until Bettega puts a friendly arm around his neck, and says...
'my dear Luis...you can come to us in the summer. Ok??? Now don't tell Martin just yet...lets leave this between you and I...and by the way, if you decide to renege on this deal, we will send Montero and his hit squad, to your home, then proceed to eliminate ALL your blood ties...ok...???'

Summer will come. Chelsea will grab Aguero...maybe try for Luis also, but he will know, that at Juve he can become the number one striker. Whereas at chelsea, he will have to fight Dog, WHiner and Aguero. United could do with him, but Rooney is looking fucking amazing again now that he has settled into a Ronaldo-less Manchester team....Madrid??? Too many strikers, and they are scum.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Rooney and fucking amazing are two words that should not be utilized in the same sentence, let alone the same line!! Oh, but you are probably a Mancunian, hence the slight bias and somewhat overbearing affection towards the pig faced Rooney ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)