Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (39 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think Amauri would accept the bench at this point of his career. Amauri is a late bloomer and he's getting up there and he won't ever be offered that much money again. He will probably just accept being 3rd or 4th striker for us. The question is, do we really need 3 or 4 striker if we're going to play with a lone striker next season?

Eirik

Feb 14, 2007
I think Amauri would accept the bench at this point of his career. Amauri is a late bloomer and he's getting up there and he won't ever be offered that much money again. He will probably just accept being 3rd or 4th striker for us. The question is, do we really need 3 or 4 striker if we're going to play with a lone striker next season?
well, he should. he's been playing horrible this season, so he shouldnt mind being replaced. he really shouldnt. at all.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I would be horrified to keep him at the club, for 3m per season...Even selling him at a major loss from what we overpaid Palermo is better for the club than keeping him. He infects others around him with his incompetence, and has been by far, by my reckoning, our worst player of the season.

Jul 21, 2006
In terms of quality, skill, movement, finishing touch, and clapping endurance.

In terms of quality, Amauri really amazed me with his aerial ability in his first half season in Juve. Obviously he is losing it this season because of the always changing tactics or lack of confidence. But still, even Amauri is at his 100%, I think Dzeko has much better finishing touch and technique.

Honestly, I don't think we should pay 30-40m for Dzeko.
I would rather keep Amauri if we'll need to pay that much for Dzeko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)