Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (25 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The same Pazzini who hopes to stay in Genoa and our newly stated GM stating he will not sign any player from Samp?:rolleyes:

You can predict better things than this Badass cmon.
i was thinking more that Di Carlo will happily replace pazzini with pelissier, therefore samp will be willing to negotiate a deal, but he wont come cheap.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
what im saying is that should a decent offer arrive, i dont think di carlo would object and would instruct to replace him with someone like pelissier who yes isnt as good as pazzini. Who knows maybe Di carlo doesnt feel pazzini will suit his style alla prandelli at fiorentina.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I expect him to join Real if they don't get Milito. If not then Chelsea. Our chances to sign him depends on other clubs interests.
I was just thinking about Džeko last night and about the options he has in the European big clubs.

In Spain, only Barca and Real can afford him, and Barca has just bought Villa and they have Zlatan. Real has Higuain and Benzema so I dont see Džeko going there, unless they sell Benzema.

In Germany, only option is Bayern, they're interested, have the space in their squad for him and the money. IMO most likely option.

In England Arsenal has no money for him, Chelsea has no space for him. Rumours in Bosnian media say Liverpool agents are in Sarajevo to talk about Džeko, they want him to replace Torres. Manyoo have the space in their squad and the money, plus he scored two goals against them. Man City has the money, but not the space or CL football.

In Italy Milan dont have the money, just like Roma. Inter currently dont have the space, but if they sell Milito then they would, and of course us, who have the space, the money but no CL football.

So, IMO, these are his likely destinations (in this order):

1. Bayern
2. Manyoo
3. Juve

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I can't believe people think we have a bigger shot at getting Dzeko, rather than Benzema. I mean Dzeko has been probably the most efficient striker looking at the past two years, while Benzema has faded away in Madrid and got dumped from their NT. Dzeko is THE most wanted striker on the market.

I was just thinking about Džeko last night and about the options he has in the European big clubs.

In Spain, only Barca and Real can afford him, and Barca has just bought Villa and they have Zlatan. Real has Higuain and Benzema so I dont see Džeko going there, unless they sell Benzema.

In Germany, only option is Bayern, they're interested, have the space in their squad for him and the money. IMO most likely option.

In England Arsenal has no money for him, Chelsea has no space for him. Rumours in Bosnian media say Liverpool agents are in Sarajevo to talk about Džeko, they want him to replace Torres. Manyoo have the space in their squad and the money, plus he scored two goals against them. Man City has the money, but not the space or CL football.

In Italy Milan dont have the money, just like Roma. Inter currently dont have the space, but if they sell Milito then they would, and of course us, who have the space, the money but no CL football.

So, IMO, these are his likely destinations (in this order):

1. Bayern
2. Manyoo
3. Juve
I think you can safely put Chelsea and Man City all ahead of us on that list.

deepblue

IBM Chess Programmer(DB)
Feb 19, 2003
Villa has now gone for £34.5M, which appears nominal but last season he would've cost atleast 20-25 more - the transfer market appears stable and wont shoot up before Real Madrid starts flirting around. Bottomline - either its Dzeko, Higuain or Di Maria..they all would be available at the right price this season, but as Juventus are not in the CL and TO BE REALISTIC there is still no strong guarantee for a top 4 finish next season there is always a hitch to attact top players even if cash box of over £70M is available to spend.

In contrast a team like Shitty with a thin history can woo all these players as they stand a strong chance of a top two finish in the premiership than Juventus finishing in top 4, for the reason they have a better manager, a settled squad with more reputed players apart from deeper pockets. delneiri even if manages a top 4 finish next season should have to punch above his weight with some mediocre buys this season.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
just cant see us buy a player like him nor benzema...what has juve got to offer next season?

he'll join a big team, even if it means him fighting for first team football against players like drogba.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Manure do lack the money to land this guy. I don't think they're even capable of making any good moves in the transfer period this Summer.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
German papers say he's in Madrid to sign. Maybe this could open the way for Marotta to get us Benzema?

Ah, fuck this shit. Pazzini it is.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
German papers say he's in Madrid to sign. Maybe this could open the way for Marotta to get us Benzema?

Ah, fuck this shit. Pazzini it is.
I dont think perez is too keen to let benzema go, but we will have to see what mourinho thinks, i get the feeling that he wont be against the idea of letting him leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)