Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (62 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1.) Andingaling....the shit is a done deal.
2.) Klingaling....PhD in smokescreens.
3.) Allstar aka I can't make up my mind on my name Kyle...see above. Deal is sealed.
4.) Byrone...Optimism never fades, I'm already on my next transfer work of art.

You all suck.

Haters.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Be honest Hus, do you honestly see Dzeko coming here when every other team who is interested can out bid us for him? Wolfsburg will want straight cash and we can't afford 40 Million.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So glad Nick is back. The universe is right again with you both countering me:D

Meh, I think we have a chance still after the Diego deal and possibly Sissoko? I know other teams can outbid us but he never hid his admiration for us last summer and if we continue to impress and get CL he might wait. Plus, who is to say that Agnelli doesn't open up his check book for the club one more time before that fair play act starts.

I see what you guys are saying with Real poaching around, but I don't think they are in absolute dire circumstances when they have 2 of the best strikers around and a midfielder that scores as much as them. Why spend 40m on a striker when you already have 2 just as good? For some reason I don't see it happening because it doesn't make sense unless they were going to let one of those two go, and in that event I would be willing to be less optimistic:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we get Benzema his wages will be outrageous and over time he would cost us as much as Dzeko's fee with his wages/fee combined I would think. No?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't you see players like Benzema,Suarez and Llorente as good as Dzeko? they would all cost much less.
How would Benz cost much less when his wages are so high? Suarez yes, me like very much and would take him as well. I'd take any of the ones you mentioned man I just think Dzeko is the most complete striker out there or pretty damn close to it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dzeko won't be on Chicken Feed you know?:p
LoL, I know. But he won't be on what Benz is getting now anyways, that's for sure.

If Agnelli really wants to build a team to win with Marotta then I think he is going to have to dig a bit deeper or find em while they are young and nobodys.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So glad Nick is back. The universe is right again with you both countering me:D

Meh, I think we have a chance still after the Diego deal and possibly Sissoko? I know other teams can outbid us but he never hid his admiration for us last summer and if we continue to impress and get CL he might wait. Plus, who is to say that Agnelli doesn't open up his check book for the club one more time before that fair play act starts.

I see what you guys are saying with Real poaching around, but I don't think they are in absolute dire circumstances when they have 2 of the best strikers around and a midfielder that scores as much as them. Why spend 40m on a striker when you already have 2 just as good? For some reason I don't see it happening because it doesn't make sense unless they were going to let one of those two go, and in that event I would be willing to be less optimistic:D
Cam, they have two strikers, TWO. That's way ridiculous for a team that plans to compete domestically & internationally. They will keep hold of their two strikers & Dzeko WILL join them. Get over it.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)