Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (19 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Weed is stupid, do you guys know any bright people with their lives together that smoke weed? All people I know that smoke weed are fucking bums.
You know Jack they're always exceptions to the ruling and you seem to be one of those, but I agree with Suns people who take any class of drug I'm talking A-C I think are pretty much lowlifes.

It's not what they do to themselves it's what they do to others.
:shifty:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Mutu should come off his ban in another week. Too bad Mutu wasn't born a few hundred km south, otherwise they could be an all-drug Balkan forward duo to be reckoned with.

At least in the locker room parties after the match. :shifty:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Amauri could do with some weed.
Dammit, he needs something! Roll the man a fatty, and when he passes out, cut his hair so he can see the net!

Completely agree here.

Both should be banned :D
:D Yeah... that's where I was going, brother. We've got all of this taxpayer money just sitting around, taking up space, all these empty jailcells collecting dust.

I think it's time for the 'War on Lushes'

It's not what they do to themselves it's what they do to others.
Goddammit Edin, you ate all of my fucking Funions again? I just fucking bought those... and... you peed all over the toilet seat?! You peed ALL OVER the seat, and... and even got some on the bathmat! This is just too much... too goddam much, this fucking guy. Get out of bed, you goddam scourge, it's 10am already!

Argh... Edin Dzeko, you're the bane of society!

Seriously though...about the drugs, and drug users... let's not generalize too much, hmm?

Anyway, back on topic...

I can't wait for Juventus to buy this pothead :spliff:

Apr 29, 2006
I am sided with the bud-lovers here. Weed is fucking great way to relax and party. Much better than alcohol is anyway. I am not saying it couldn't have a negative effect(fact is we are smoking it with tobacco most of the time and a cartoon filter, which isn't good by itself) but even in the official standings for most dangerous/addictive drugs weed is placed on the safe '7th position', behind tobacco and certainly behind sugar (it is number 2!!!). Never seen anyone making a fight against sugar, with Diet version of products placing at average 1 per 4... (1 coca diet vs 4 normal ones)! Strange, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)