Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (30 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
But as I said, I am not the only one.

Do to others? Under the effect of Marijuana, do you think one is capable of harming anyone? puuuuur leeeeez...you know what, I am off to light a fatty after all this bullshit talk.
Then again they're many who start off on Weed and then venture onto different drugs.

But whatever, I've witnessed first hand what drugs can do to a Family while you've witnessed first hand how a guy can handle all aspects of life and provide for his family.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Then again they're many who start off on Weed and then venture onto different drugs.
There are many who drink a glass of wine with dinner and there are many who are drunk at 11:00 in the morning.

There are many who do much more horrible things than smoking weed or taking a patch under their tongue but yet we speak about the horrible effects of marijuana who are in fact non-existent.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
There are many who drink a glass of wine with dinner and there are many who are drunk at 11:00 in the morning.

There are many who do much more horrible things than smoking weed or taking a patch under their tongue but yet we speak about the horrible effects of marijuana who are in fact non-existent.
Let me get this straight we're talking about Weed alone or Drugs in particular?

Bah, I've probably got crossed wires here.

May 22, 2007
From experience, those who drink alcohol are much more likely to do something retarded than those who smoke weed.

And agreed with what the rest said about there being a large number of successful people who smoke weed. I think they're stupid if they want to go onto the harder drugs which are more harmful.

Jun 13, 2007
You know Jack they're always exceptions to the ruling and you seem to be one of those, but I agree with Suns people who take any class of drug I'm talking A-C I think are pretty much lowlifes.

It's not what they do to themselves it's what they do to others.
If you're talking about alcohol, heroin, or cocaine, maybe you're right. It is very harmful to society. But if you're strictly talking about marijuana harming people then.. hmm.. since people around here love my analogies. I'll construct one just for you.

Saying marijuana causes users to harm people around them is the same as saying Elton John dancing with nothing but a red thong would give a heterosexual man an erection.

Jan 5, 2007

i agree with JCK,its all about controling your self.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
If you're talking about alcohol, heroin, or cocaine, maybe you're right. It is very harmful to society. But if you're strictly talking about marijuana harming people then.. hmm.. since people around here love my analogies. I'll construct one just for you.
Saying marijuana causes users to harm people around them is the same as saying Elton John dancing with nothing but a red thong would give a heterosexual man an erection.
I don't know who you are, nor do I love your analogies. Thanks.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Let me get this straight we're talking about Weed alone or Drugs in particular?

Bah, I've probably got crossed wires here.
I am talking about psychoactive drugs in general and marijuana in particular. Psychoactive drugs include hash, marijuana, mushrooms, LSD

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I am talking about psychoactive drugs in general and marijuana in particular. Psychoactive drugs include hash, marijuana, mushrooms, LSD
I see apologies.

I was talking more about Cocaine,Heroin,Ecstasy etc.

The above don't have an effect on day to day life or effects on Familys.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Dzeko to Manure would be a heart breaker. I just hate that club so much.

but back on topic yeah me and my mates can enjoy a quite a few joints a week and we all go to the gym 3 days a week and football twice a week and we are all pretty good at what we do. When it comes to people who fuck their lives up i dont think the drug is completly to blame I think it's more to do with the people personally they just see the drug as an excuse to be a bum i also know a few people like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)