Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (92 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What are the laws in Bosnia like for this type of thing? Brief explanation anybody? Obviously it's illegal there, but what type of punishment is there for growing a few shitty outdoor plants?

Marijuana prohibition is retarded. People can get drunk off their asses and it's fine, but weed is the devil :sergio:

Forza Dzeko.

Now that Trez is gone, our team needed a new resident pothead anyway ;)

:lol:

Completely agree here.

Both should be banned :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Weed is stupid, do you guys know any bright people with their lives together that smoke weed? All people I know that smoke weed are fucking bums.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Snoop Dogg has a networth of $16m.
I was talking about the majority. And honestly, Snoop isn't the person to refer to when talking about normal people.
The fact that you actually said, 'weed is stupid' doesn't make a very good case for you here.
It is though, I still haven't seen any normal people that smoke weed and I've even lived in Los Angeles where a lot of people smoke.

Jun 13, 2007
It is though, I still haven't seen any normal people that smoke weed and I've even lived in Los Angeles where a lot of people smoke.
Studies have shown that Marijuana actually helps in the production of creative brain cells. There is nothing that suggests that Cannabis has any negative effect on mental health, unlike alcohol. Alcohol is literally poison but is for some reason much more socially tolerated than pot. I remember reading once that the fact that most countries cannot implement duty or tax on pot is why they don't legalize it.

Many successful and productive people in society smoke weed. Fact is, in most cases, people who smoke weed are society's trash but not in all cases. But that isn't to say that this is because weed makes you stupid. But rather it's an attractive and alternative means to alcohol. It's more healthy, it doesn't give you a hangover, and it doesn't cause you to get sick. Plus it can't kill you.

I think every in life, in moderation, should be acceptable.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Ummm, let me see ... Electrical Engineering degree, Masters in Quality Management, a kick ass job at Volvo, I own a house, a car and soon to have a baby and all this was achieved while smoking weed. Maybe I am not the brightest out there but I am far from being a fucking bum.
Congrats on the baby, gonna name im Alessandro? :lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Ummm, let me see ... Electrical Engineering degree, Masters in Quality Management, a kick ass job at Volvo, I own a house, a car and soon to have a baby and all this was achieved while smoking weed. Maybe I am not the brightest out there but I am far from being a fucking bum.
Congrats on the baby! :superhapp

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
You know Jack they're always exceptions to the ruling and you seem to be one of those, but I agree with Suns people who take any class of drug I'm talking A-C I think are pretty much lowlifes.

It's not what they do to themselves it's what they do to others.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
There are tons of successful folks & even some in high positions that smoke weed.Like they're gonna come out & say "hey i smoke pot, i'm a pothead", because of the negative connotations surrounding it, that won't happen.

There are many people that do messed up things & keep it secret or in some cases, locked in their basement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)