Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (29 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Well, it's possible. However, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this whole interview is denied in a day or two. Alongside all the other supposed interviews he's "given" wherein he apparently was pissed at management and would demand a release, etc.
True
at first I saw it on Tottusport and thought the same; however, now that is on FI it might have a bit of credibility.

Anyway, in case you missed it, watch this vid from last week

Buy on AliExpress.com

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
The only issue I have with the FI article is that it cites Bild. Tuttosport could be considered the word of God in comparison...

Thanks for the interview link. Had not seen it. Sounds like we made some inquiries, dunno about a concrete offer, though.

May 22, 2007
Well I'm glad Wolfsburg made a promise to sell him this summer, because Dzeko would seem quite silly right now after he signed a new contract.

And wow at the guy who said he's as creative as Del Piero.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If we can get Dzeko involved in this deal then we should let Diego leave and try to sign Cassano, hopefully Sampdoria won't make it to the CL. Cassano and Dzeko is so much better than Diego and Amauri/Iaquinta.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we can get Dzeko involved in this deal then we should let Diego leave and try to sign Cassano, hopefully Sampdoria won't make it to the CL. Cassano and Dzeko is so much better than Diego and Amauri/Iaquinta.
Another post I agree with, you're on fire today.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
we are not going to get dzeko nor will we get cassano....

first of all we need to sell some players and then we need atleast 4 new players (striker/rw-lw/cb/lb)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Well I'm glad Wolfsburg made a promise to sell him this summer, because Dzeko would seem quite silly right now after he signed a new contract.

And wow at the guy who said he's as creative as Del Piero.
Dzeko must have the dumbest agents/reps in the world around him. He should never have signed a new contract with Wolfsburg.

Another post I agree with, you're on fire today.
Problem is we're running out of Mondays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)