Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (76 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
I wouldn't say Dzeko is more creative than Il Capitano (who would actually sa... oh :sergio: ) But I would definitely rather have him than Diego, considering what we need. But what we need is Krasic -> LB -> Dzeko, in that order of importance. And apparently we can't get both Krasic AND Dzeko. :boh:

But maybe we could make a move for him at the winter?

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If we can get Dzeko involved in this deal then we should let Diego leave and try to sign Cassano, hopefully Sampdoria won't make it to the CL. Cassano and Dzeko is so much better than Diego and Amauri/Iaquinta.
Oh my, that's not even worthy of a comparison. Not even close. Cassano/Dzeko or Diego/Amauri??

Hmmm...........................................................

Let me think about that

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Sure we can.

That's because there never was any need for another SS, but if Diego is actually set to leave the club it all will start again soon once he's gone

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We'll swap Diego + cash for Dzeko
Then after Dzeko has a Diego-esque season in which he is our best player despite the fact that we have no creativity we'll swap Dzeko + cash for Rakitic, in search of creativity.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dzeko, Cassano, Krasic, LB, CB, CM will be expensive. Especially with just a couple of weeks left.
It seems you forgot that we just sold Poulsen, only his freed wages are enough to buy Messi.

Problem is we're running out of Mondays.
:lol2:

Oh my, that's not even worthy of a comparison. Not even close. Cassano/Dzeko or Diego/Amauri??

Hmmm...........................................................

Let me think about that
Did you reach any conclusion?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Jack, yes I did. I would have to choose Diego/Amauri over Cassano/Dzeko, if only for all the despair that it would cause in this forum.

That alone is worth the price of admission

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,597
    Regista? Even if we get some he's gonna be our 4th choice.

I don't think we'll bench Marchisio or Melo. Those two are likely to start every match.

memo

Nov 18, 2005
    jjj but we dont have great wingwers...no great fullbacks..and no regista
    lanzafame and elia are very movile...maybe marchisio and melo could work :D
    motta its ok...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)